The Maid O’ Money Slot by NextGen online
Play for free the Maid O’ Money online slot that comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. This slot by NextGen is uses symbols relating to housemaids and wealth. It features a Wild, 2 bonus symbols, a series of free spins, bonus and gamble games.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, Gamble Round|
Maid O' Money Bonus Features & Free Spins
Maid O’ Money slot has great features and an interesting gameplay with free spins and 3 types of bonus games. Three logos of the Maid O' Money logo or a combination of two logos and one sackful of money, will trigger the Cashpot Feature. This is when 10 free spins will be launched. Sackfuls of money will land on each reel during the free spins and each one of them will triple the amount of the jackpot (called Cashpot).
Money Maid Bonus Games
One of the three bonus games could be triggered after any spin:
- Roaming Wild - the maid roams on the reels and adds some extra Wilds to them
- Money Wheel - the maid spins the wheel of fortune which has three circles. You have a chance to earn a huge reward
- Cash Ladder - the maid drops a coin onto the table in the form of a pinball. The coin jumps and once it falls into one of the four pockets, you will earn the prize written on it
Symbols and Combinations in Maid O’ Money
The Maid O’ Money slot developed by NextGen features 13 symbols. Combinations are counted from left to right starting with the first reel and have to land on neighbouring reels, along an active payline. The number of symbols needed depends on the type.
The payout is calculated by taking your line bet and multiplying it by the symbol multiplier that is listed in the paytable. If winning combinations land on several paylines at once, the rewards will be added up.
The symbols are:
- A picture of a red-headed maid with a money bouquet
- Red high heeled shoes
- A tiara
- A feather duster made of money
- A vacuum cleaner
- Playing Cards Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 and 9
The Wild symbol is the picture of a red-headed maid with a money bouquet. This picture has the highest line bet multiplier and can replace all other symbols, except for the bonus ones, to complete combos and make them winning.
The Bonus symbols are a sackful of money and the logo of the Maid O' Money slot and they activate the bonus games.
Even if the bonuses do not get triggered, you can always boost your winnings by playing the gamble game. The Gamble button becomes available after every successful combination has landed on the reels. By clicking on it you will open a window with a face-down playing card in the centre of the screen.
You will see Red and Black buttons to the right, which you can click on to guess the colour of the card. The window under these buttons displays your prospective payout if you guess correctly which is double the reward.
Four buttons with the suits of the cards are located on the right side. If you choose one and guess correctly, your win will be quadrupled.
In both cases, the wrong answer will wipe out your winnings and take you back to the main game. The Take Win button is in the bottom right corner, hit it to claim your win without participating in the gamble round.
How to Play the Maid O' Money Slot
Maid O’ Money online slot provides the control panel with a large number of settings:
- Info - opens the paytable with descriptions of the multipliers for symbols and bonuses
- Autoplay - launches the autospins
- Lines - activates the paylines
- Bet - adjusts your line bet
- Gamble - activates the gamble game
- Spin - spins the reels one time
- Balance - displays your current account
- Total Bet - shows your total bet per spin
- Win - a window that shows your reward for the current spin
Setting the Bet
You can use two sections to set your bet:
- Lines - you will see the +/- buttons which activate the paylines one by one and the Max button which activates the maximum number of paylines
- Bet - use the same +/- buttons or the Max button to set your bet per line
Launching the Reels
You have two ways to set the reels in motion, the Spin button will spin the reels once. The Autoplay button opens a window where you can set from 5 to 100 autospins using the slider. You will then need to click the Start button to start the autospins. The Autoplay button will turn into the Stop Spin button that will instantly stop the autospins.
At NeonSlots you will find lots of different online slots that you can play for free launching their licensed demos.