Magic Owl Slot by Amatic Review
Magic Owl is a fantasy and magic-themed slot powered by Amatic. The slot's interface features a 5x4 game screen and a control panel. The slot comes with 5 reels and 50 paylines.
This online slot also features two bonus symbols: The Wild symbol completes combos of other pictures and the Scatter is a red crystal ball that triggers 5 free spins. You can increase any win after the regular spin by joining the risk game.
The maximum bet per line in the free version of the slot is 2,000 credits. The maximum multiplier for a winning combination is x500.
|Features||Scatter, Gamble Round|
How to run the Magic Owl slot
Use the special control panel to play this slot. This panel features main buttons and windows:
- Start — makes one reel spin and lets you stop the reels
- Auto Start — activates autospins. The same button disables the autospin mode
- Gamble — launches the risk game after a successful spin, where you can double or quadruple your win
- Lines — sets 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 active paylines
- Bet — sets your line bet in the range between 10 and 200 credits
- Freeplay — displays the number of credits in your balance
- Bet — shows your total bet per spin that can reach as high as 100,000
If you click on the right or the left of the game screen, additional Lines and Bet buttons will appear on both sides of the reels.
You can see the following buttons above the reels:
- The '?' icon opens the paytable. Your payouts will depend on your current bet. This is where you can also view brief descriptions about the bonus symbols and the additional round
- A speaker icon — adjusts the volume
- A flag icon — changes the language of the interface
You have to set your bet value and the number of active paylines prior to launching your first spin. You also need to look through the paytable. Next select the mode for working the reels: either regular or automatic.
Symbols and multipliers
Symbols of Magic Owl include both regular and bonus pictures. The former ones produce winning combinations. The latter symbols perform some extra functions.
- 3, 4 and 5 symbols of an owl pay 25, 100 and 250 times your total bet
- A droplet — 20, 50 and 150
- A candle and a glass — 15, 30 and 100
- Playing cards A and K — 10, 20 and 75
- Q and J —5, 10 and 50
To calculate your win for the combination you need to multiply its appropriate factor by your line bet.
A winning combination has to land from left to right along a payline. If several winning combinations come up on the reels, all of your rewards will be added up.
Special symbols of Magic Owl include:
- The Wild symbol represented as the picture of a witch that replaces other symbols, except for the Scatter. This is how this symbol can complete winning combinations. For 3, 4 and 5 Wilds you will get 50, 200 and 500 times your line bet
- The Scatter symbol is a crystal ball that launches free spins. Three Scatters can land anywhere on the reels
Three or more scatter symbols of the Red Crystal Ball landing on the reels will trigger a series of 5 free spins. Characteristics of the bonus round:
- The picture of an owl and the Wild symbol will merge into one picture
- You cannot change your bet size or the number of paylines. Your winnings are paid according to the bets that you had set before the round of free spins were triggered
- Three or more Scatters landed on the reels will relaunch the round of free spins
- All your credits will remain in your balance
Once you land any winning combo after a regular spin, you will get a chance to boost your winnings in the risk game. Click the Gamble button to activate this round. In the risk game you will be asked to:
- Guess the colour of a card (either red or black) to double your previous win
- Guess the suit of the card (spades, clubs, hearts or diamonds) and quadruple your reward
By guessing the colour or the suit not only will you increase your win, but you will also get a chance to continue playing this round.
The wrong answer will wipe out your winnings for the round and for the previous spin and the risk game will come to an end. You can also use the Half button to risk only a half of your winnings that you earned in the previous spin.