Lord of the Ocean Slot by Greentube
Online slot Lord of the Ocean was created by the Greentube interactive division Greentube, and released in 2013. It has 5 reels with 3 symbols on each, 10 adjustable paylines, 10 symbols, including a Scatter, a double or nothing round and Free Games with a special expanding symbol.
Lord of the Ocean Free Games
When the free games round is launched a special expanding symbol is selected randomly. You need to press the start button and the symbols on the reels reveal themselves starting with the top left box and continuing across the screen in a diagonal pattern. The multipliers are the same as during regular spins and winning combos land more frequently during this round than in normal play.
Once combinations of normal symbols have been paid the special symbol may expand to cover the whole reel, but only if enough symbols for a win are present. They pay like regular symbols but are not tied to the paylines or have to start on the first reel.
Symbols and Payouts
A winning combo is when identical symbols line up from left to right, along an active payline, starting with the first reel. Only the highest win per line will be paid. This slot has 4 themed symbols, King Neptune (Poseidon), a Mermaid, a Statue and a Sunken Treasure Chest as well as playing card symbols 10, J, Q, K and A. The payouts listed in the paytable reflect the current bet and line settings. If you enjoy the games themed to the sea adventures, play the Captain Venture online slot for free at NeonSlots.
An amulet with King Neptunes Portrait in the centre is the Scatter symbol, it can land anywhere on the reels and has its own multipliers. It can be used as a substitute for all symbols to create or complete winning combos. When 3 or more land they will also trigger 10 free games with a special expanding symbol which cannot be substituted by a scatter symbol during free games.
Double or Nothing
When a winning combination lands, you can collect your winnings or gamble them in the Double or Nothing game. Click on the Collect button to collect your winnings or click on the Gamble button to open the Double or Nothing game.
A new screen will open and in the centre you will see the back of a playing card featuring King Neptune that flickers between red and blue. To the left of it is a button saying Red and to the right, a button saying Black. At the top left of the screen you will see the Gamble amount and Gamble to win amount and at the top right the previous 5 cards are displayed. Click on your choice of Red or Black and if successful you can repeat this process or collect your winnings. If you are unsuccessful then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
Depending on which country or device you are playing from you will see one of the two different versions of Gaminator online slot. One version has a control panel beneath the reels and the other version uses a menu box to open the settings for the game. Remember that the control panel of the Lord of the Ocean free to play demo is identical to the real money game you can play at legal online casinos.
Below are the descriptions of the functions of this slot:
- Start - this button will make the reels spin once with the current bet settings (note in one version of the game the word start does not appear so you need to click on the ⟳ symbol). If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button which you need to click if you want to collect your winnings
- Paytable - opens and closes the paytable
- Lines - changes the number of paylines from 1 to 10
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes or arrows, will change your bet per line
- Autoplay/Autospin - clicking on this button (or clicking and holding the mouse button down until the background changes) will instantly activate the autoplay mode. Using your current bet settings the reels will keep spinning until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, in autoplay mode the gamble round is not available
- Gamble - opens the double or nothing bonus round
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music
- Exit Game - click here to leave the game
- Top up - takes you to the pages of the casino where you can top up your account
- Bet - shows your total bet per spin
- Credit - displays your balance in credits
- Last Win - displays the amount of your most recent win
- Clock - both versions display a clock at either the top left or the top right of the screen
- Max Bet - sets the maximum bet settings and spin the reels once
The following buttons are the only ones that do not appear in both versions:
- Widescreen - changes the screen to widescreen mode
- Full screen - opens the gaming area to fit the full screen
Reality Check - This new feature from Greentube(Greentube) is only available on the html5 version of this online one armed bandit. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue to play or close the game.