Jukepot Slot by Saber Interactive - Play for Free
Jukepot is an online slot by Saber Interactive that you can play for free. It is themed to the music of the 50s and the game screen is designed to look like a Jukebox inside a 50s Diner. There are 243 Ways to create winning combinations with the symbols that appear on the 5 reels. The Wild has its own combinations and will appear Stacked, and the Scatter launches a round of 10 Free Spins with Locked Reel Spins.
Full terms apply
Jukepot Slot Free Spins & Features
When 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere in the playing area they will trigger a round of 10 Free Games where every spin will have 2, 3, 4 or 5 Locked reels. A Locked Reels Spin is where any adjacent reels can lock and spin together to show the same symbols again, this can increase the chances of creating winning combinations. If 3 or more Scatters land during a round of free spins, then you will receive an additional 5 free spins.
During the main game:
- A hot rod can appear and race across the reels, revealing a stack of Wilds
- Any 2, 3, 4 or 5 reels can lock and spin together
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination is created when 3 or more identical symbols land on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel, in one of the 243 ways. There are 5 themed symbols a guy, a girl, a hot rod, a bike, a guitar and 5 playing card symbols, A, K, Q, J and 10 and the multipliers for them can be found in the paytable and apply to the bet amount.
The Wild symbol has its own payouts, it is stacked and appears on all reels, it can act as a substitute for all symbols except the Scatter.
The Scatter has its own payouts and launches a round of 10 Free Games with locked reels.
Gamble Round in the Jukepot Slot
After every successful spin in the Jukepot slot by Saber Interactive, the gamble button with a heart and club on it will light up, if you click on it then you will open the gamble game. On a new screen you will see the back of a playing card with a female spacelady on it. To the left are two buttons for red and black and the amount that you will win if you correctly guess the colour and to the right of it is buttons for the four card suits and the amount that you will win if you correctly guess the suit. Below the card you can see the history of the previously drawn cards and in the bottom right is a Take Win button which will credit your winnings to your balance and return you to the main game.
How to Control the Jukepot Slot
When you launch this game you will notice that the game screen is designed to look like a 50s style jukebox. At the top of the screen you can see your Total Bet and Balance amounts.
The main playing area has 5 reels with 3 symbols on each and to the left and right of it the words 243 Ways. Underneath the reels you can see a long black box which displays messages such as "Racers get ready for some Stacked Wilds".
The control panel only has a few buttons:
- i - opens the paytable which has details of the multipliers, a description of the bonus round of free spins and shows the paylines
- Musical Note - switches the game sounds on or off
- Blue box with coins above it - shows your bet amount and you can use the red down or blue up arrows to adjust this amount
- Win box - shows the amount of your most recent win
- Gamble button - click here if you want to launch the double or nothing risk game after a winning combination lands
- 2 arrows in a circle - opens the Autoplay options, where you can select the number of games to be played automatically
- Green button with an arrow - spins the reels once with your current bet settings
Around the outside edge of the slot machine you can see booths, a counter with stools and a jukebox that you would usually find inside a 50´s American diner. If you would like to be submerged into the reality of 21st century winnings in online slot games for real money, read our reviews of licensed and legal online casinos to choose where to play.