Juice'n'Fruits Online Slot by Playson - Game Review & Play Free
Juice'n'Fruits is a classic Playson game. It features 5 reels and 10 paylines. The symbols are fruit pictures and sevens. No bonus options and simple rules of this slot imitate the features of the classic one-armed bandits. The advantages of this one include high multipliers and good theoretical return to player (RTP). Experienced players say that this slot frequently gives significant payouts. The maximum multiplier for a winning combo is x5,000.
How to play Juice'n'Fruits
You will see the control panel right under the reels. It comes with all the necessary configuration buttons.
Playson developers allow you to configure all the basic options:
- The number of active paylines. Use the triangle arrows in the Lines section to choose a value between 1 and 10
- Bet per line Adjust this parameter in the Bet section. You can bet from 0.01 to 10 credits for each line. Use triangle buttons for this purpose
You can instantly set the maximum values using the MaxBet button. It activates 10 paylines and sets the bet to 10 credits for each one.
The total bet is calculated automatically. It is the number of lines involved in the game multiplied by the bet size. The Total Bet window shows the resulting number.
You will come across other info blocks:
- Credits — your balance
- Win — the size of the reward
You have several options to spin the reels:
- Using the Spin button. It launches one reel spin
- Using the Autoplay button. It switches the slot to auto-play mode. You will see a section under the button where you can set the number of auto spins. Use the triangle arrows to adjust the number of spins
The custom settings section is at the bottom of the control panel. You can adjust the sound, graphics and position of the game window on the screen.
Juice'n'Fruits symbols and multipliers
Land 3 to 5 identical symbols along a payline to form a winning combination. Any combo starts with the leftmost reel. The symbols must be on adjacent reels.
Two parameters determine the win size — the bet per line and the multiplier for a certain combination. These numbers are multiplied to show the resulting win. The Paytable section displays the multipliers for each combo.
In total, there are 7 symbols in the game:
- Sevens are the highest-paying symbols. A combo of 3, 4, or 5 sevens multiplies the bet 100, 1,000 or 5,000 times
- Watermelon and grapes — 50, 200 or 500
- Plum, orange, lemon and cherry — 20, 50 or 200
Let's compare payouts with the total bet to assess the level of multipliers of Juice'n'Fruits. Let's say the bet per line is 1 credit. With 10 lines involved in the game, the total bet will be 1x10, which is 10 credits. Considering this, the payout for the least-paying combination is 1x20, which is 20. Therefore, even the least-paying combos cover the cost of the spin and increase your balance.
The maximum payout for 5 sevens multiplies the bet 500 times. If several combinations land, the winnings are added up. Juice'n'Fruits suits the preferences of a diverse player audience. It lures fans of big payouts, as well as those who appreciate simplicity and classics.