Jolly Reels Greentube Slot
Jolly Reels by Greentube subsidiary Greentube, is a fruit-themed slot with 50 adjustable paylines and 5 reels. The bonus symbols are a Wild, which is the image of a Joker and completes winning combinations, and the Scatter which is the image of a star and triggers free spins. Return to Player (RTP) in Jolly Reels is 94% and you can play for free here at NeonSlots.com.
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round, Jackpot|
Jolly Reels Free Spins
A round of 15 free spins are triggered when 3 or more Scatters land anywhere on the reels. During free spins extra Wild symbols will appear which increases the chances of creating winning combinations.
If 3 or more Scatters land on the reels during this round, free spins will continue.
When playing the Jolly Reel slot by Greentube at an online casino for real money, you become eligible to receive the progressive jackpot. The amount of the jackpot is shown in the top right hand corner of the screen and also in the center of the paytable. To win this amount, the entire game area (all the reels) need to be filled with the Scatter symbol.
Symbols and Payouts in Jolly Reels
To create a winning combination 2 (depending on the symbol), 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols must land on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel, along an active payline.
There are 8 regular symbols and if you are playing with the maximum bet per line the payouts will be:
- Cherries - 2, 3, 4 or 5 earns the payouts of 2, 10, 30 and 80
- Lemon/Plums/Oranges - 3, 4 or 5 will earn 10, 30 or 80
- A Watermelon or Grapes - 12, 40 and 120
- A triple Bar sign - 16, 60 and 200
- A Seven - 20, 80 and 400
- The Wild - is a Joker that can replace other symbols, except for the Scatter, to complete other combinations. It also has its own payouts and if 2, 3, 4 or 5 Jokers land on the reels, you will receive payouts of 10, 30, 200 or 1,000.
- The Scatter - is a star that earns you winnings regardless of where it lands on the reels. If three, four or five of these symbols land on the reels, you will get a payout of 100, 1,000 or 10,000 total bets and launch the round of 15 free spins.
To boost your winnings after a successful spin, click on the Gamble button to launch the double or nothing gamble round. An additional window with an eight-rung ladder will appear. One of the rungs will be flashing yellow and you need to click on the Gamble button at the right time to move up to the next rung. The probability of a successful click is 50:50. If you click on the Gamble button at the right time, your winnings will double and you will get the opportunity to proceed up the ladder, doubling your win with every success, however, if you fail, your winnings will be lost. If you are playing with the maximum bet, you can win up to 50,000 credits.
If you do not wish to partcipate in the Risk Game, you can click on the Collect button which will transfer your winnings to your balance.
Jolly Reels Buttons, Controls and Tips
Prior to launching the game you will have to do the following:
- Click on the +/- buttons in the Lines section to set the number of active paylines from 1 to 50
- Use the +/- buttons in the Bet/Line section to set your bet per line in the range of 0.01 to 1
- Click on the Paytable button to read the rules and see the payouts for winning combinations
Once you have set the values and studied the main rules, you can choose one of two buttons to launch the reels:
- Start - spins the reels once with the current line and bet settings, if you click on it again the reels will instantly stop
- Autoplay - activates the autospin mode, where all the reels will continue to spin until you press the stop button. However, if you use autoplay you will not be able to launch the risk game.
Below the reels you can see the Credit window which displays your balance. The Last Win section shows your winnings for the most recent spin and your current bet size is displayed in the Bet window. This value ranges between 0.01 and 50 credits.
In the top right hand corner of the screen there are buttons which allow you to switch the game sounds and music on or off, choose different screen size options or exit the game, the current time is also displayed.