Fruits'n Sevens Slot by Greentube Review
Play for free the Fruits'n Sevens online slot designed by Greentube that is featured in demo version at NeonSlots. It consists of 5 reels and 5 fixed paylines. The double-up game and progressive jackpot are two features which allow you to win more credits. To get one of the jackpots, you should gather maximum combinations of identical sevens.
Progressive Jackpot in the Slot
The Fruits'n Sevens slot features the progressive jackpot. It is possible to win the jackpot when five red sevens line up and only when the maximum bet is set. You can find the amount of the progressive jackpot in the top windows of the online slot.
There are 8 standard symbols no special symbols in the slot themed to sevens and fruits. You can obtain combinations of the 3 or more identical pictures on the same payline. The fruit symbols include an orange, a plum, a lemon, cherries, a water melon, kiwi and apple. The highest-paying symbol is the 7, it gives you an opportunity to hit a progressive jackpot. If you want to learn how to win a jackpot payout with no deposit, play more online slots with jackpot in demo mode with no download.
You can get access to the double-up game after any win in the main game. To start it, click the Gamble button. If you want to decline the round, hit the Collect button. You will see a block of six blinking gold stripes. You need to hit the Gamble button at the right time to double your winnings. If your click is successful, your prize will be doubled. Otherwise, your win for a spin will be reset to zero. You can take your winnings at any stage if you click the Collect button. During the mode of the automatic spins, double-up is inaccessible. Lack of any special symbols makes the slot's functionality somewhat limited, but the progressive jackpots compensate this lack of bonuses.
How to Play the Fruits'n Sevens Online Slot
Your aim is to earn as large a payout as possible with the help of combinations. A combination is a succession of identical symbols on a payline from left to right beginning with the first reel. The symbols should line up one directly after another. You can see the rules and also the list of payouts for specific symbols in the pay table by clicking the Paytable button. This section has several pages, which you can scroll through by hitting the More Info button. The Fruits'n Sevens slot by Greentube has several main control buttons:
- The Start button activates a single spin of reels. During each start, you pay the number of credits which is indicated in the Bet section
- The Lines button is an inactive block in the slot that shows 5 invariable lines
- The Bet/Line button indicates the amount of credits per line. This is the parameter that is multiplied by certain multipliers. The range of the line bet is 0.08 to 20 credits.
- The Autoplay button activates the automatic mode of the spins. During these spins, the button turns into Stop. Use this button to stop the automatic spins
- The Paytable button is a table of the slot's payouts
You can find current characteristics of the game in the status windows on the control panel:
- Credit represents your balance
- Last Win is your prize for the last spin
- Bet is your total bet for one spin. It can be from 0.40 to 100 credits
You can also find an information panel under the reels in the middle of the game screen. It contains tips about what you should do next at a certain time in the game.