Enchanted Slot by Betsoft
The theme of the Enchanted fantasy slot is related to the fairytale forest inhabitants. This slot by Betsoft features 5 reels with 3 fields each, 30 paylines, free spins and 3 bonus rounds. At the NeonSlots website you can play free demo of this online game with no download.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, 3D|
Free spins and bonus rounds in the Enchanted slot
The Enchanted slot features four bonuses, which include the Wild reels, free spins and mini games.
Tonk's Tinkering Doors
Once the golden key lands on the fifth reel, Tonk the elf will show up and take it. The sign at the top will show how many keys have been collected so far: You need to collect a total of three keys. Once the elf takes three keys, some boxes on the reels will turn into keyholes. Tonk will open them up and give you the bonus payouts.
Crazy Hat's Crazy Reels
Two or more blue hats will induce a storm which will whirl around the reels and take the crazy hat away. The hat will land in the slot's corner and sorts the reels out. The selected reel will spin once again and give you the chance to land even more winning combinations. The hat will fly away after three re-spins.
Spellbook Free Spins
Three or more spellbooks landed on a payline will trigger ten free spins. This is when a wooden box with the sign that says "Enchanted" may come up on the third reel. Feera the fairy will fly out of the box and pay you some extra rewards.
If the Feera and Rufus land alongside on a payline, the interactive bonus round will start. Rufus will steal the fairy's favourite bird and you will have to help her rescue the bird. A green ogre will show up with a fairy flying over him. Below you will see the Attack sign and two arrows: "left" and "right". Rufus runs through the woods and the fairy has only three attempts to outrun him. You will see three hearts in the upper right corner - these are the three lives that Rufus has.
Drag the fairy using these arrows to place it over the green villain. Then click Attack to put a spell on the ogre. Each successful attack will earn you some credits. After the third hit the ogre will turn into a frog and jump away and the fairy will free the bird. The screen will show the total reward for this round.
Symbols and multipliers featured in the Enchanted slot
The Enchanted magic-themed slot comes with 12 symbols. Nine of these will earn you some rewards. The size of your reward will depend on your total bet and the number of identical symbols landed on an active payline. These combinations are read from left to right and must consist of at least three symbols. Below is a list of payouts with the maximum bet. The symbols pay the following rewards:
- Elrid the Wizard - 1,000, 5,000 and 25,000 coins for 3, 4 and 5 symbols respectively
- Feera the Fairy - 375, 2,000 and 20,000
- Rufus the Ogre - 300, 1,500 and 15,000
- Tonk the Elf - 200, 1,000 and 10,000
- A sad owl - 150, 500 and 5,000
- A crystal ball - 125, 400 and 2,500
- A golden goblet - 100, 300 and 1,500
- A wizard's staff - 75, 250 and 1,000
- A magic ring - 50, 150 and 500
The first special symbol in the Enchanted slot is the golden key. Three keys will launch the Tonk's Tinkering Doors bonus. The second one is the picture of a blue hat. Two or more hats will trigger the Crazy Hat's Crazy Reels. The third one is a book with the golden Sun. Three or more books will trigger a series of free spins.
How to Play the Enchanted slot
This is what the interface of the Enchanted free slot by Betsoft looks like: reels take most of the game screen. Underneath the reels you will see an info section with some indicators, and the controls just below it. Let's review each one of them from left to right. The info section lets you keep track of the game values:
- Balance - your balance in credits
- Bet - your total bet per spin
- Win - your win in the current spin
- Credit - your balance in coins
The controls are arranged in the following order:
- Choose Coin - denomination for the coin value. The coin value ranges between 0.02 to 1 credit. You can adjust this value by using the +/- buttons to the sides of the Choose Coin section
- Paylines - is the number of active paylines. Use the +/- buttons to activate from 1 to 30 paylines
- Bet Per Line - your bet per line. By using the +/- buttons you can set your bet per line in a range of 1 to 5 coins for one line
- Total bet - displays your total bet for one spin
- Spin - starts one single spin
- Max Bet Spin - launches one spin with the maximum number of paylines and the maximum bet per line then spins the reels one single time
- Auto Play - launches the autospin mode
Calculating the bet
Your bet size in the Enchanted slot is determined by three of the following buttons: Choose Coin, Paylines and Bet Per Line. The minimum bet is 1 coin. To set this bet value, you need to set the coin value of 0.02, activate one payline and set your bet per line of 1 coin. The lower these values are, the bigger your balance is (see Balance and Credits sections). The maximum bet is 150 coins. The coin value in this case will be 1 credit. 30 paylines will be activated and your bet per line will be 5 coins.
Launching the reels
Click one of the three buttons to launch the reels: Spin, Max Bet Spin or Auto Play. The third button opens the menu of autospins with settings:
- # of Lines - the number of paylines during the autospins
- Coin Value - coin value during the autospins
- Bet Per Line - bet per line
- Number of Automatic Spins - the number of autospins
Once these values have been set, you should click on the Confirm button to confirm and launch the autospins.
The Enchanted 3D slot invites you to enjoy an interesting gameplay with numerous bonuses and free spins. It comes with 3D graphics and cute characters. You get frequent bonuses with significant payouts.