Cash Farm Slot by Greentube
Cash Farm is a video slot by Greentube that comes with 25 fixed paylines and five reels. The feature of this is that the symbols in a winning combo burn and other pictures take their places. New symbols can produce winning combination again. It also features a Wild symbol which can form combinations with all pictures, except for a Scatter. The Scatter earns you payouts and triggers the bonus round with the maximum reward of 20,000 credits.
|Features||Bonus Game, Gamble Round|
How to play "Cash Farm" one-armed bandit
Manage some settings before starting to play. Set your bet for one round by using the "-" and "+" buttons in the Bet/Line section. The amount of the bet ranges from 0.02 to 4 credits.
The number of lines is fixed at 25 and cannot be changed. So, if you place a one-credit line bet, 25 credits will be deducted from your account for one spin. Your total bet is displayed in the Bet section. Click the green Start button to set the reels in motion.
The game screen also features other buttons:
- Autoplay — activates autospins. Click the Stop button to stop auto spins. You cannot access the risk game during this mode
- Paytable — opens the table of payouts and the game rules
- Gamble — launches the double-up game. This button becomes active after every successful spin
Information windows include:
- Credit — shows funds in your account
- Last Win — displays your latest reward
Additional buttons on the control panel
You will see buttons that adjust additional options at the top of the screen:
- The full-screen mode
- The wide-screen mode
- Sound effects
Please note: the numerical value of the number of spins done on the top left.
Symbols and multipliers of Cash Farm by Greentube
In the Cash Farm online slot you form combinations of 13 symbols. They include 11 regular and 2 special ones. You get a payout for three identical symbols along a payline from left to right. You will see the list of all symbols below. The payouts for winning combinations of three, four and five pictures are given with the maximum bet in credits.
Features of special symbols:
- The Wild — completes winning combinations. It combines with all symbols, except for the Scatter. The Wild symbol lands on each reel and is designed in the form of a farm
- The Scatter — three or more pictures of a tractor anywhere on the screen trigger the bonus game
Symbols of the slot pay as follows:
- 10 and 9 — 20, 100 and 300
- J and Q — 40, 200 and 600
- A and K — 60, 300 and 800
- A rabbit or a rooster — 120, 400 and 1,200
- A sheep or a pig — 200, 600 and 2,000
- A cow — 300, 1,200 and 4,000
- Scatter — 500, 2,000 and 20,000
- Wild — 400, 3,000 and 20,000
You can double your credits in the risk game after any win. Click the orange Gamble button to activate this game. After that you will see a window where you need to guess the card colour. Do this by clicking buttons on the both sides of a face-down card:
- Red — to select the red colour
- Black — to select the black colour
Additional information in the window of the risk round:
- Gamble Amount — the number of credits you place
- Gamble to Win — your win for the right guess
You will also see the previous five cards statistics. This information helps you to make a choice. You can win up to 50,000 credits playing with the maximum bet. Click the Collect button to refuse to take a risk and claim your credits.
Once three or more Scatters come up anywhere on the reels the bonus game is launched. In this round you are guaranteed to get a certain number of credits. You need to select haystacks that hide rewards and multipliers. The bonus game will be over as soon as you find the "$" icon behind one of the haystacks or reach the top.
After that credits for the bonus round are multiplied by the found multiplier and your total bet — the number of credits you get, will be your reward.
Cash Farm will be attractive for fans of animal-themed video slots where symbols burn and the risk game is available. This one-armed bandit has a low variance which implies frequent winning combos but low payouts. The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 95.00%.