Game Review of Bounty Hunt by Chance Interactive
Bounty Hunt is a slot machine with a fantastic superheroes theme created by Chance Interactive. There are 5 reels, 25 paylines, 11 simple symbols and a Wild. There is also a round of 10 free spins. The most beneficial winning combinations are either five Wilds in the main game or 5 Wilds with wanted criminals during the free spins round.
Full terms apply
Bounty Hunt Free Spins
A series of free spins is activated if one of the criminals lands in the sight as a result of a spin and triggers 10 free spins. During the bonus rounds, shots at criminals turn such symbols into jokers throwing gangsters into jail. Therefore, you can activate four types of Wild symbols and in addition, prisoners and regular Wilds are able to form their own combinations:
- For three jokers of the same type - x50 multiplier
- For four - x100
- For five - x1,000
The Bounty Hunt slot machine has unusual mechanics and you get many advantages thanks to different symbols getting caught in the sight.
Symbols and Payouts
As the reels spin, you will see several symbols with a superheroes theme. To create a winning combination identical symbols must land along an active payline on neighbouring reels, starting with the leftmost reel.
The multiplier determines the value of symbols and their combinations:
- 10 - 3, 5 and 25 for three, four and five icons respectively
- J and Q - 5, 10 and 50
- K and A - 10, 20 and 80
- Blaster - 15, 30 and 100
- Futuristic grenade - 20, 40 and 120
- Hank Blade - 25, 50 and 150
- Dr Fury - 30, 60 and 175
- Bio Boss - 35, 70 and 200
- Bounty hunter - 40, 80 and 250
Regular symbols in the most frequent combinations (three in a row) award small prizes that do not exceed the size of the total bet. Valuable symbols earn winnings that are equal to the cost of a spin or higher.
Features of the Wild Symbol
The Wild symbol in this slot by Chance Interactive is an icon saying Wild that plays a special role in the game. Appearing on the screen this picture replaces the missing symbol in a combination.
Wild does not land on the reels as a result of a spin. When the reels are spinning, you will notice the blaster's scope moving along the screen. At the moment when the spin ends, the blaster will shoot at a random symbol on any of the five reels and turn it into the Wild symbol.
Depending on the picture that was shot, one or more icons can become Wild:
- A shot at the bounty hunter turns one symbol on each reel into a Wild one
- A shot at the criminal will make Wilds all corresponding icons
- A grenade will turn into the Wild symbol and cover the entire reel (three jokers in a column)
- If a pistol was targeted, it will turn into the Wild together with another random symbol
- Shot at 10, J, Q, K or A transforms the symbol into a joker
How to Play Bounty Hunt
The Bounty Hunt slot machine features a concise informative control panel that contains the basic game options. These include:
- Section for setting active lines - A circular button with a line image has a window displaying the active number and two buttons with arrows "left" and "right". You can change the number of lines from 1-25.
- Bar for setting a line bet - You can set the number of credits per line in the section with a pile of coins using the "left" and "right" arrows. Choose the desired value from the range of 0.01-25 credits
- Large button with a triangle - starts a single spin of reels
- Button with a triangle and circular arrow - initiates a series of automatic spins. The drop-down menu allows you to select a series of 5-100 spins or keep the reels in motion until free spins are triggered
- The Win window at the bottom of the screen in the centre - displays the total amount of credits won
- Button with "i" icon - opens an extra window with a description of the slot's features, pay table and the payline pattern
- Button with the speaker icon - turns the sound on or off
Additional windows at the top of the screen above the reels display useful info as well. They include:
- Balance - shows your account balance
- Total Bet - the total bet which is formed by multiplying the number of active paylines by the line bet
Having mastered the free to play demo of the The Bounty Hunt slot, you may wish to discover how to play for real money at fully licensed online casinos.