Book of Maya Online Slot by Greentube Review
Book of Maya is a history themed video slot that you can play for free. This slot by Greentube comes with 10 adjustable paylines that cross the 5 reels of the slot. The slot's special features are a gambling round, an Extra Bet feature which doubles the bet for a spin and free spins that are triggered when 3 Scatters land on the reels. The Scatter symbol not only activates free spins but also acts as a Wild to create or extend winning combinations.
|THEME||Treasure, History, Pyramids|
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round|
Book of Maya Free Spins
Three or more Scatters on the reels trigger 10 free spins. Before free spins start, one of the regular symbols randomly becomes an extra bonus symbol. This bonus symbol will expand over the whole reel during free spins and pays regardless of its position on the reels. If the Extra Bet is active when you hit free spins, the round comes with re-spins. So, the reels spin one more time after the bonus symbol lands on the screen. Therefore, your chances to get a winning combo increase.
The Extra Bet feature
The Book of Maya slot by Greentube lets you double up the bet. Click the Extra Bet button above and to the right of the reels to do so. If the Extra Bet feature is active at the moment you trigger free spins, you can win additional re-spins. Although the Extra Bet feature increases the bet per spin significantly, it lets you win more and activates re-spins during the free spins round.
Book of Maya Slot Symbols
The Book of Maya slot comes with 9 regular symbols to form winning combinations of 3, 4, 5 or in some cases 2 identical symbols. Combinations of these symbols must land along the paylines from left to right. Only the highest-paying combination counts as the winning one for each spin. The symbols are an Archaeologist in a hat, a green idol, a dragon head, a yellow statue and playing cards A, K, Q, J and 10 and their multipliers can be found in the paytable.
The slot also has a Scatter symbol designed as the picture of a book. 3, 4 or 5 books anywhere on the reels pay 2, 20 or 200 times the total bet. Three or more Scatters on the reels also trigger 10 free spins with an extra bonus symbol. The Scatter symbol also substitutes for other symbols in winning combinations so that it acts as a Wild.
NeonSlots have selected a wide range of free online slots with no download required that will definitely suit every taste.
To play the gambling round, you need to click the Gamble button after you land a winning combination. You are asked to guess the flickering card's colour (red or black). The right guess doubles your win and lets you continue. The wrong guess causes the loss of your reward for the last spin and ends the gambling game. You have a 50% chance to guess the colour and win. The gambling round is not obligatory, though and you can click Collect to refuse it.
How to Play the Book of Maya Slot
Before you spin the reels, you need to:
- Check the table of payouts and the game rules. Click the Paytable button to see the multipliers for each symbols, based on the current bet settings.
- Use the +/- buttons in the Lines section to activate 1–10 paylines. If the section's background with the number 10 on it goes red, it means you've activated the Extra Bet feature.
- Use the +/- buttons to set the bet per line in the Bet/Line menu. You can see the total bet in the Bet window.
You can launch the reel spins after setting these parameters. The following buttons start the reel spins:
- Start initiates one reel spin. If you land a winning combination along a payline, you are invited to start the gambling round using the Gamble button.
- Autoplay launches auto spins. The reels spin automatically in this mode. But you can't play the gambling round during auto spins. To stop autospins you shoul click the Stop button.
The control panel also contains the following windows:
- Credit - shows the number of credits in your balance
- Last Win - displays the size of the last win
Above the reels, you will see:
- Extra Bet - activates the Extra Bet mode that requires you pay a double bet
- Note and speaker - use them to adjust the sound settings
- Four arrows - maximises the game screen
The clock is found under these buttons to help you to keep track of the session's duration.
If you have enjoyed this game then you can play other history-themed slots for free on the NeonSlots website.