Bingo Billions Slot by NextGen
Bingo Billions is a slot game by NextGen themed to Bingo that you can play online for free with no download. The symbols of the 25-payline slot include the numbered balls, cards and other attributes of the game. Basic symbols and special icons, free spins with advanced options and double-up are all main features of the game
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round|
Bingo Billions Free Spins
The bonus round of free spins is the most attractive feature of this game developed NextGen. By hitting Scatter combinations, you win a bonus feature. The length of the session depends on the number of symbols that form it. If 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols land, you win 10, 15 or 20 free spins, respectively.
The main advantage of the bonus game is an opportunity to triple all your winnings. Due to this you can be generously rewarded. Additional symbols do not play in the free spins feature. However, special symbols continue to perform their functions in the main game. Wild helps to create combinations. If combinations of the Scatter symbols land again, you are awarded a bonus of free spins.
Symbols and Multipliers in the Bingo Billions Slot
Basic symbols of the online slot create winning combinations as usual. You should collect at least two or three identical icons (depending on their types) on the active payline. They should be arranged on neighbouring reels starting with the first (left) one. The standard formula is used to calculate payouts. A bet per line is multiplied by the multiplier assigned to the combination. The Bingo Billions slot has 9 basic symbols:
- Cash. Combinations of 2, 3, 4 and 5 icons pay you 5, 60, 500 and 1,500 times your line bet
- Bingo cards — 4, 50, 250 and 750
To score a win for other symbols you should collect at least three icons:
- Bar icons of any type — 20, 100 and 400
- Balls with numbers 88 and 55 — 15, 75 and 200
- Balls with numbers 36 and 49 — 10, 50 and 150
- Balls with numbers 16 and 21 — 5, 20 and 100
Special symbols are of two types and have additional functions:
- Wild — a man. It can substitute for other regular symbols of the slot and help to form combinations. Also it can create its own combinations. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 icons appearing on the reels will pay 2, 10, 200, 1,000 and 5,000 times your line bet
- Scatter — the game logo. The symbol creates combinations regardless of its position in the boxes. In the Bingo Billions slot, it awards both payouts in credits and free spins. The multiplier of this icon only applies to the total bet. If 2, 3, 4 and 5 Scatter symbols appear, it will pay you 2, 4, 15 and 100 times your total bet respectively. You should collect 3–5 icons to win free spins. The length of the round depends on the number of symbols that form combinations
If several combinations land, the winnings are added up. You can immediately transfer the winnings to your account or try to multiply them.
Playing the double-up game boosts your chances of multiplying your winnings. To activate the bonus feature click the button with the image of card suits. It is in the right of the control panel and is only active after successful spins.
An icon of a face down card appears on the screen. You should guess the card colour and suit. In the first case, the right guess multiplies your winnings, in the second it quadruples them. However, in both cases a wrong guess zeroes the credits awarded for the spin. The rules impose certain limits. You can guess the card options no more than five times in a row per round. You can collect your winnings any time.
How to Play Bingo Billions
The slot's interface is simple and functional. The control panel of the slot is below the game screen. In the left of the control panel there are sections for configuring options:
- The number of lines in play. You can choose any number in the range from 1 to 25. You can choose the settings in the section with a zigzag line icon
- The bet per line in the range from 0.01 to 10 credits. You can change the options in the section with the icon of a coin stack
In both cases you can use triangular selectors to change the figures. In the right of the panel you can see the buttons used to start the slot:
- A large round button with a triangle activates one spin
- A small button with a double arrow, switches the slot to the Autoplay mode. You can start from 1 to 100 continuous spins
Both buttons allow you to stop the reelspin. In addition, the slot machine comes with several information sections. In the middle of the bottom control panel there is Win. This window displays your winnings in case any combinations line up. In the top of the slot there are Total Bet and Balance sections that display the total bet and the demo-balance, respectively. A violet button with a notes icon in the bottom right corner is used to switch the sound on/off. A blue button with the letter i displays the pay table on the screen.
The slot machine attracts the fans of slots with a small number of bonus features active in the Autoplay mode. At neonslots.com you can play the Bingo Billions online slot as well as many other different games for free with no deposit.