Big Blox Slot Game by Yggdrasil - Play Online for Free
Big Blox is a slot machine released by Yggdrasil that you can play for free in online demo mode. It comes with five reels and has 243 ways of forming winning combinations. The slot has: a round of automatic spins and the feature of combining several identical symbols in blocks. The maximum payout can be obtained by forming the largest block consisting of Wild symbols. The best-paying symbol is the red totem.
|Ways to Win||243|
Symbols and Multipliers of the Big Blox Slot
Big Blox slot powered by Yggdrasil has nine symbols. For a winning combination of three, four and five identical symbols, you will receive coins:
- Red totem – 30, 150 and 400
- Pink totem – 25, 125 and 250
- Green totem – 20, 100 and 200
- Purple totem – 15, 75 and 150
- Spades – 8, 20 and 70
- Hearts – 7, 20 and 60
- Clubs – 6, 15 and 40
- Diamonds – 5, 15 and 40
Large blocks of symbols land on the game screen of the Big Blox slot machine. They appear after every spin of the reels. Large blocks are composed of several identical symbols that are grouped into one. The size of one block is random and can be from two boxes of two reels to three boxes of five reels.
The yellow totem with the word Wild is a Wild symbol. It replaces any other picture on the game screen. Also, a "Wild" block can land on the reels. It can occupy all the positions of the second, third, fourth and fifth reels. The Wild symbol does not appear on the first reel. A "Wild" block is also formed on the first reel.
Big Blox Wins Counting System
To calculate the number of coins won for winning combinations on the Big Blox slot machine, you need to follow a special scheme. It is unusual for slots by Yggdrasil. The scheme consists of the following items:
- Count the number of identical symbols on each of the reels
- Multiply the received number of symbols
- The resulting number is multiplied by the number of reels involved in a winning combination
After all the performed actions, you will receive a sum of coins. For example, a combination of five symbols with hearts lands on the game screen. Their positions:
- The first symbol is in the second box of the first reel
- The second and third are in the first and second boxes of the second reel
- The fourth and fifth symbols are in the first and second boxes of the third reel
For a start, we need to multiply 1х2х2. The resulting number 4 is multiplied by the multiplier for the number of reels involved. It is 8 and is indicated in the paytable. After all multiplications, we have the number 32. This is the number of coins received for a winning combination of five symbols with hearts.
Gameplay Rules of the Big Blox Slot
The only option that you can set is the denomination. Click the +/- buttons in the Coin Value section to adjust it. The denomination determines the value of one coin in credits. Its value ranges from 0.01 to 4. It affects the number of coins in your game account and the total bet in credits. Buttons and sections of the Big Blox slot machine:
- The number of ways to generate winning combinations is indicated in the Ways section. It is 243 and cannot be changed during the entire gameplay
- Cash Bet - your total bet. It is twenty-five coins and is fixed
- Max Bet - this button instantly sets the maximum value of the total bet. Clicking it again will return you to the previous total bet
- Spin - a button with a circular arrow. It starts one spin of the reels. When they are started, Spin turns into the Stop button. By clicking it you can make the reels stop instantly
- Win - this section displays the number of credits or coins received for the latest winning combination
- Balance - this section indicates the current number of coins or credits in your gaming account
The Autoplay button opens a list with the possible number of auto spins. Clicking one of the numbers activates auto spins. They are done one after another without your intervention. All possible options for stopping the round of auto spins:
- After hitting the Autoplay button again
- When the number of credits or coins in your account is less than the current total bet
- After the balance exceeds or falls below the specified number
- When the win for one spin is equal to or exceeds the specified number of credits
After stopping the round of automatic spins, you will return to the normal game mode. A winning combination is a set of identical symbols on three, four and five adjacent reels. All winning combos are formed from left to right starting from the leftmost reel. Play more online slot games with different ways to win, diverse gameplay and a free to play demo version.
Extra Buttons of the Big Blox Slot Machine
When you hit the "+" button on the left of the game screen, a list with additional buttons opens:
- Game Settings
- Game Rules
The Paytable button opens the information menu of the Big Blox slot machine. It includes all the symbols, how coins for winning combinations are calculated and the description of how blocks of symbols are formed. The pay table describes wins not for three, four and five identical symbols but for three, four and five consecutive reels on which a winning combination of pictures landed.
The Game Settings button opens settings of the Big Blox where you can specify additional parameters for stopping automatic spins and adjust some sound options. When you click the Game Rules button, you will see more detailed rules of the gameplay. The Mute button turns the Big Blox sound on and off.
Big Blox has a medium variance. So, winning combinations appear on the game screen quite frequently. They can be low-paying and high-paying. Discover more different slot machines that suit both beginners and experienced players.