Bell Wizard Online Slot - Play Free
Bell Wizard is a fruit-themed slot running on the Wazdan software platform. The slot comes with 5 reels, 10 paylines and an autospin mode. The slot's bonus round is a set of free spins launched once you land 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols. The slot features three bonus symbols: The Wild completes winning combinations, the Scatter triggers 10, 15 or 20 free spins, the Wizard symbol doubles your winnings during free spins.
In the free version of the slot your bet per line ranges between 0.18 and 90 credits. Maximum bet per spin is 81 credits.
How to run Bell Wizard
If you would like to play this slot you will first have to start by setting your bet size and the number of paylines. It would also be useful to glance through the game rules and the paytable. The values in the paytable are listed for the minimum bet. Once you set up the desired values, you can start your spins.
Buttons and info windows are found on the control panel at the bottom of the game screen:
- Click on the +/- buttons in the Bet section to adjust your bet per line from 0.02 to 9.00
- Click on the +/- buttons in the Lines section to set up the desired number of paylines You can include 1 to 9 paylines
- The central button with two arrows launches one single spin
- The Max Bet button spins the reels with the highest bet possible, which is 81 credits
- Autoplay launches autospins but in the free version of the slot this button is unavailable
- Gamble — launches the risk game where you have to guess the colour of a playing card. This button comes up on the panel after a successful spin
- The "I" button opens the paytable containing the data with the minimum bet applied
- The button with a question mark opens the window with game rules for the One-Armed Bandit
- A speaker button adjusts the sound effects in the slot
- A gear opens up a little box where you can adjust the speed of the spins or enter the fullscreen mode
- A little timer lets you keep track of the duration of the game
- The Credit section displays the amount of credits available in your account
- The Win window displays the number of credits earned for each spin
- The Total Bet section shows the size of your current bet
The Jackpot window with the amount of the highest prize is displayed over the reels but you can only get these winnings in the real game.
Symbols and winning combinations
One spin in Bell Wizard provides an opportunity for you to come up with a winning combo on one of the active paylines. The combo must land on a line left to right and consist of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols.
The slot provides 9 basic pictures that are capable of forming winning combinations:
- A plum, with a minimum bet and the combination of 3, 4 or 5 symbols pays 0.24, 1.40 or 8 credits respectively
- A watermelon — 0.60, 1.60 or 16
- A Bar chart — 0.60, 4 or 60
- A Bar, Bar chart — 1, 7 or 100
- A Bar, Bar, Bar sign — 2, 16 or 200
- A pear — 0.20, 1 or 5
- An orange — 0.18, 0.70 or 3
- A lemon — 0.18, 0.50 or 2
- A cherry — 0.18, 0.40 or 1.60
One-Armed Bandit also provides three bonus symbols that perform some additional functions:
- The Wild symbol with a jester is capable of forming its own combo out of 3, 4 or 5 pictures and earn you 2, 16 or 200 credits (with the minimum bet). The Wild symbol also replaces any symbols except the bonus ones in other winning combos
- The Scatter with a handbell pays 0.72, 1.44 or 2.88 winnings for 3, 4 or 5 pictures in any positions on the reels. It means that the bell does not depend on any paylines. Three or more Scatters on the game screen trigger 10 to 20 free spins with an additional bonus symbol
- The Wizard comes up only on the third reel during the round of free spins. Once landed, this icon doubles your winnings
When 3, 4 or 5 Scatters land on the game screen, a round of 10, 15 or 20 free spins is triggered. An additional bonus symbol, the Wizard, comes up on the central reel during free spins. Its function is to double your winnings for successful combos.
Other characteristics of the bonus game with free spins:
- The winnings are accumulated using your current bet per spin
- You have the opportunity to extend the round when icons with handbells land on the game screen for the second time
So, thanks to the Wizard bonus symbol you have the most chances to earn high-paying winnings during the free spins.
To launch the Double-or-Nothing round, click on the Gamble button that will come up only after you land a successful combo. Your objective is to guess the colour of the face-down card. This will double your winnings and give you a chance to keep guessing the cards. The colour of the card can be either black or red.
If you do not succeed in guessing the card, your winnings will be lost and the round will come to an end.
You do not have to bet your entire balance amount on the risk game. Click on the ½ Take button, which will let you bet only half of your winnings.
If you decide to interrupt the round, click on the Take button.
This is how Bell Wizard goes beyond mere spins. The slot's extra rounds, the risk game and free spins, make the gameplay more diverse and dynamic.