Banana Party Slot by Casino Technology
Banana Party by Casino Technology is a classic slot themed to fruits that you can play free at NeonSlots. It has 5 reels with 25 adjustable paylines, includes special symbols the Wild and Scatter and has an additional gamble round with the possibility to increase your winnings two or four times.
Symbols of the Slot
You earn a win if a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols lines up on the payline from left to right after a single spin. The prize for a winning combination is calculated by multiplying its multiplier by your bet per line. Six basic symbols spin on the reels of both versions of the Banana Party slot:
- Cherries, plums and lemons in a combination of 3, 4 and 5 identical pictures pay the multipliers of 5, 20 and 100
- A watermelon and an apple - 10, 40 and 200
- A seven - 10, 50 and 500
There are also two bonus pictures:
- Wild, in the form of a banana - replaces other pictures in combinations, except for the Scatter. For combinations of 3, 4 and 5 Wild symbols, you will earn 40, 750 and 1,000 times your bet per line.
- Scatter, in the form of a disco ball - generates prizes when it lands anywhere on the reels. If 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols stop in the boxes of the game window, you get 5, 20 or 500 times your total bet.
Banana Party is a slot by Casino Technology with classic fruit symbols and a double-up game available in its demo version to play for free at NeonSlots and to play for real money in legal online casinos.
Once a winning combination has landed in the game window, you can activate the double-or-nothing game using the x2 or Double Up buttons (depending on the slot's version). In this round, you have a chance to raise your winnings twice or fourfold. In the first case, you must guess the colour of the face down playing card. The colour can be either black or red. In the second case, your goal is to guess the suit of the card. Pointing to the desired card, you don't only raise your rewards but also get the right to continue the risk game. But if you make a mistake with the choice, your winnings for the spin are lost. The risk game is not available during the auto spin mode.
Find more fruit themed slots with gamble rounds at NeonSlots.com.
How to Play the Banana Party Slot
Casino Technology has released the Banana Party slot in two versions. One of them uses the flash technology and the other html5. Versions differ in their control panel design and the range of bets. However, payouts in both versions are identical.
To control the slot with the html5 technology, use a console with the following buttons and windows:
In the top left corner of the screen, you can see a green button with the "i" letter, which opens a section describing the functions of special symbols and a list of payouts for winning combinations.
The control panel of the flash version of the slot comes with a slightly different set of buttons and windows:
- Bet - places from 1 to 10 credits on each active payline
- Lines - adjusts the number of paylines (from 1 to 25), taking part in the game
- Auto Off - displays the status of the auto game mode. In this case, it is turned off and available for activation in the full version of the slot only
- Pay Table - opens a paytable, which contains the main functions of special symbols and a list of rewards for winning combinations
- Game Menu - opens a menu with an extended list of settings
- Total Bet - displays your total bet per spin. If you click the section, you set the maximum bet which is 250 credits in this version
- Credit - shows the current state of your game balance in credits. One click on this section changes it to Cash. The account will be displayed in virtual units in this case
- Win - shows the amount of rewards for the spin
- Start - launches one spin
- Double Up - comes up on the panel after a successful spin. It activates the gamble double-up game
- Take Win - enables you to take your winnings and give up taking part in the risk round
The Game Menu has the following buttons:
- Lines (1-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25 and 25) - adjusts the number of active paylines
- Bet (1-2, 2-4, 4-10, 10-10 and 10) - configures the size of your bet per line
- Max Bet - sets the highest bet per spin
- Music - changes the volume of the music
- Help Pays - opens the paytable
- Auto Play - activates the auto game mode. However, this button is not available in this version
Also, additional buttons are displayed on the screen of this version of the slot, the button with a musical note disables the music, the button with the image of a loudspeaker turns the volume on and off, and a button in the form of a rectangle with four arrows opens the game in fullscreen mode.
If you have enjoyed this slot then why not try some other free online slots at NeonSlots.com.