Aztec Treasures 3D Slot by Betsoft Online for Free
Aztec Treasures is a 5-reel 3D slot with 30 paylines that you can play for free at NeonSlots. This slot by Betsoft is themed to Aztec culture and treasures. It comes with a Wild, a Scatter and bonus symbols, which grant instant rewards or trigger two different bonus mini rounds. When special combinations are formed, the Wild symbols can cover the whole reel and increase the chances of winning combinations landing. You can win a round of free spins.
|THEME||Treasure, Pyramids, History|
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, 3D|
Aztec Treasures Free Spins
Betsoft has provided its Aztec Treasures 3D slot with an option to win a round of free spins. When three gecko symbols appear in the screen, the free spins session is triggered. The initial number of free spins is nine. However, if at least one more gecko appears in the screen during the bonus rounds, it gives one more free spin. The duration of spins is extended until the icons of the lizards appear in the screen.
The main benefit of the free spins round is that 30 paylines are active regardless of the number of paylines you've set before. The bet per line remains invariable. So, the chances of forming winning combinations increase. During the free spins round you do not spend funds from the balance.
You will come across two bonus rounds in the Aztec Treasure 3D slot if you land certain symbols:
- Love Hut Bonus is triggered when three huts land on the reels. This bonus round opens up a new game screen. You need to choose a gift that the chieftain will give away to the ladies. Depending on how much they've loved it, you get a certain reward in credits
- Secret Room Bonus is triggered if you've managed to collect three crystals of different colour on the fifth reel. Note that if you change the bet, the gems collected can be lost. So, to trigger the bonus mini game you need to play with a fixed bet until you get three crystals. When three crystals land on the reels, a new window pops up where you can see six doors. You are to pick three doors which hide the rewards. The credits you get are added up and are paid as a total payout when the round ends
The payouts in both bonus rounds depend on the total bet set for the regular spins. The higher your total bet is, the bigger the prize you get for the bonus round.
Regular Spins Features
Even the regular symbols in the Aztec Treasures slot can have special features. If the chieftain lands on the third reel and two ladies land on the adjacent reels of the same row, the Kiss Me wild reel is activated. The chieftain symbol expands on the whole reel three and becomes a Wild symbol with the x2 multiplier. It remains on the third reel during two spins, increasing your chances of winning combinations forming.
The game also comes with an instant bonus. When three Mayan calendars land in the screen, you are to pick one of these. Each one hides a random reward. The more your line bet is, the bigger the prize you can get.
Aztec Treasures Symbols and Payouts
You will come across 13 symbols in the game screen during the spin of the reels. Eight of them are regular symbols. Their only function is to form winning combinations. The combinations are counted from left to right starting with the first reel if the identical symbols are arranged on the adjacent reels of a payline. Regular symbols get you the following payouts for three, four or five symbols respectively:
- The golden cup pays 15, 30 or 45 credits
- Red crystal - 20, 40 or 60 credits
- Green crystal - 25, 50 or 75
- Aztec's pyramid - 30, 60 or 90
- A cheetah - 50, 100 or 150
- Two ladies - 60, 120 or 200 each
- A chieftain - 100, 200 or 300
Note that the payouts in the pay table are listed according to the minimum bet. The payout for certain winning combination changes with the bet.
Besides the regular symbols, the game features special symbols which play according to special rules and perform special functions:
- A spear This symbol can land on any of the five reels. This symbol is animated: the chieftain gets the spear out of the earth and throws it onwards. Then the spear hits a random symbol in the screen turning it into a Wild
- A gecko This symbol can also appear on any of the five reels. Three geckos appearing anywhere in the game screen trigger the free spins round. It acts like the Scatter symbol. A combination of geckos is counted regardless of the arrangement on the paylines and the reels
- Blue, green and red crystals in golden frames These symbols land only on reel five. When one of the mentioned gems land on the reels, the chieftain appears and brings it down with the spear. You should collect three crystals to trigger the bonus mini round
- A hut It is one more icon which has the same function as the Scatter symbol. When three huts land on the reels, the Love Hut bonus round is activated
- The Mayan calendar also works like the Scatter symbol and pays an instant reward of up to 20,000 credits. The size of the payout depends on the bet per spin.
How to Play the Aztec Treasures Slot
This free Aztec Treasures slot is the demo version of the real game, as well as all online slot machines provided at the NeonSlots website. You play for virtual coins that are awarded to your account when the game starts. These coins are converted into credits which are the game units to make bets and earn payouts. Your aim is to earn as many credits as you can for each spin by completing winning combinations and using the slot's bonus options.
The buttons on the control panel help you to control the slot. The main game information is in the same section below the game screen. Controls usage:
- Setting the coin value in credits This parameter can be configured in the Denomination section and ranges between 0.02 and 1. The number of credits in your account depends on the chosen denomination. The smaller this number is, the more credits you have in your account
- Setting the number of paylines using the Select Lines button in the range of 1 to 30
- Setting the bet per line in the range of 1 to 5 credits by using the Bet One button
- The Max Bet Spin button sets the highest betting parameters and launches one reelspin
- The Spin buttons launches one reelspin based on the betting parameters
- The Balance section displays the number of coins left
- The Credits section shows the number of credits left
- The Bet window displays the total bet (the cost of a spin)
Some of the controls and information buttons are found above the game screen:
- Sound On/Sound Off turns the sound on/off
- Autoplay launches the auto spins mode Click this button to open the additional window, where you can configure the auto spins - the number of active lines, the bet per line, the denomination and the number of spins in a range of 5 to100
- Pays opens the pay table and the description of the bonus options
You will see the payouts for the winning combinations in a bar near the Bet, Credits and Balance sections. The same bar contains the tips and useful advice. For example, one tip says that you should play all the 30 paylines to earn the highest payouts.
You can't describe the Aztec Treasures slot as one with high payouts during the main game. The highest-paying chieftain symbol pays just 300 times the bet per line for a combination of five symbols. This disadvantage is compensated with the bonus rounds. You can hit the extra rewards during the free spins, instant bonuses and bonus rounds. Play more treasure slots for free and learn how to win real treasures.