Game Review of Always Hot Deluxe by Greentube
Online slot game Always Hot Deluxe was created by Greentube subsidiary Greentube and released on 18th November 2008. It is based on traditional one armed bandits as it only has 3 reels with 3 symbols (fruits, stars, bells and 7´s) on each, 5 fixed paylines and a double or nothing round. The multipliers for these symbols are high and cover the total cost of your bet.
Always Hot Deluxe Symbols and Multipliers
To be considered winning, starting with the leftmost reel, a combination of 3 identical symbols need to line up on neighbouring reels and run along an active payline. Only the highest win per line will be paid and if more than one payline has a winning combo, the amounts will be added. The multipliers apply to the bet per line and are:
- 7s - awards 300
- Stars - award 200
- Watermelons - award 100
- Grapes or Bells - award 80
- Plums, Lemons, Oranges or Cherries - award 40
If you are fond of playing fruit machines, you might also ejoy Greentube free to play online slot Inferno.
Double or Nothing Game
Once a winning combination lands you will get the option to collect your winnings or gamble them in a Double or Nothing game by clicking on the Gamble button, which is a typical feature of Greentube Gaminator games.
A new screen will appear showing a face down playing card with a design on the back that rapidly changes from blue to red. On the left of the card is a button that says Red and on the right, a button that says Black. Also on the screen you will see the 5 previous cards that were drawn in the risk game and both the Gamble and the Gamble to win amounts. If you wish to collect your winnings, click on the Collect button. However, if you wish to gamble your winnings, then click on your choice of Red or Black. The face of the card will be revealed and if you are correct your winnings will double. You can continue to guess the colour of the cards, or collect your winnings. If you are incorrect, then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game.
Looking for a little more excitement to add to your Always Hot Deluxe online game? Why not enjoy a little flutter at an online casino and learn more about how to play for real money.
Buttons And Controls
Depending on which country or device you are playing from, you will see two different versions of this game. One has a menu box which opens the settings for the game (html5 version) and the other has a control panel beneath the reels.
html5 Version of the Always Hot Deluxe slot
Reality Check - This new feature from Greentube (Greentube) is only available on the html5 version of this online one armed bandit. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue to play or close the game.
On the right side of the screen you will see a transparent box that has two sections, the top section opens the menu options and the bottom section allows you to spin the reels once or start the autospin mode.
By clicking on the Menu section you will see the following options:
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns the background music on or off
- Paytable - opens the paytable and shows all figures in relation to your line and bet settings
- Top up - takes you to the pages of the casino where you can top up your account
- Exit Game - click here to leave the game
- Lines - the number of paylines is fixed at 5 and cannot be changed
- Bet/Line - using the arrows above and below the numbers you can change the amount of credits you wish to bet per line
- Max Bet - just one click here will instantly set the highest bet available, depending on your balance, up to a maximum of 10,000 credits per spin
If you wish to switch the slot to Autospin mode:
You need to click and hold the mouse button on the transparent box that says Hold for Autospin, once the background of the button has completely changed colour from the top to the bottom, release the mouse button and the Autospin options screen will open. Here you can configure how many rounds you would like to play, set a loss limit and automatically stop the autoplay if a single win exceeds a certain amount. Click this button again to stop the Autospins.
The total bet for each spin is shown at the bottom of the screen. The balance in credits and the amount of credits previously won are displayed in the dark blue line below. A clock showing the local time is displayed in the top left corner of the screen.
Across the bottom of the screen you will see the control panel. In the credit box you will see your balance in credits. Next to that is a larger box which displays messages and the amount of winnings. The box labelled "Last Win" displays the amount of your previous win.
Below these boxes you will see:
- Autoplay - click on this button if you want to instantly activate the autoplay mode. Using your current bet settings, the reels will keep spinning, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, using the stop button which replaces the Autospins button when this mode is active. The gamble round is not available during the autoplay mode
- Paytable - this button opens and closes the paytable which shows the symbol multipliers and changes according to your line and bet settings
- Lines - use the - or + boxes to change the number of active paylines
- Bet/Line - use the - or + boxes to change your bet per line
- Bet - shows your current bet per spin
- Gamble - takes you to the double or nothing bonus round after you have landed a winning combination. Note, when you are looking at the payable this button changes into "more info" which you can use to scroll through the paytable, information about free games and the rules of the game
- Start - using the current bet settings, this button will start one spin of the reels. If a spin is successful it will change into the "Collect" button, so that you can collect your winnings
In the top right hand corner of the screen you will see the Exit button, click on this if you wish to leave the game. The help button, will open a detailed description of the game. The musical note adjusts the background music and the speaker icon switches the sound on or off. For widescreen view, click on the image of a screen with arrows pointing towards the middle, or use the box with arrows pointing from the centre to each corner, to open the full-screen mode. There is also a clock, which displays the current time.