20 Diamonds Online Slot by EGT Review
The five-reel slot machine 20 Diamonds comes with 20 fixed paylines. The slot by EGT features Wild and Scatter, five levels of bet and the risk game. The bonus round allows you to hit one of the four jackpots. The bonus is activated randomly. The theme of the slot machine is around jewellery.
20 Diamonds online slot gameplay
The 20 Diamonds slot machine has a pretty detailed interface. Above the reels are four counters with jackpots. On the sides, you can find scales with paylines. The control buttons and information windows are under the reels:
- Balance — a window showing your account
- A button with a speaker — turns the sound on and off
- A button with four arrows — maximises the game screen and vice versa
- A button with the letter i — opens a paytable that covers the payouts for symbols and features of bonuses
- Orange button — activates the auto-game mode
- Blue denomination button — sets the coin value (it's not active in the demo version and is 1 credit by default)
- Five buttons with the word Bet and the size of the bet from 20 to 400 game units, adjust the bet, start the reels and stop spinning
- Win – your winnings in the current round
Setting the bet and starting the reels
To set the bet in the 20 Diamonds slot machine, you need to click one of the five buttons saying Bet. You can choose a bet from 20 to 400 credits. The same buttons are used for spinning the reels and stopping them.
When the reels spin, the names on the buttons change:
- Before the start, they say Bet (top) and Start (bottom)
- During spins, the bottom word changes into Stop All — you can stop spinning at will
- When the risk game is activated, Collect appears under the buttons — hit the button to pick up the prize
The auto spins mode can be started with the orange button described above. The reels start spinning on their own. To exit the mode, you need to click the same button.
Symbols and multipliers on the slot machine 20 Diamonds
Combinations of the slot machine 20 Diamonds are counted from left to right beginning with the first reel. A minimum of three symbols must be in a combo along a payline.
The slot contains 8 symbols, all of them award prizes. The amount of payout depends on the bet per spin and the number of identical symbols along a payline. Below are listed payouts with the maximum bet.
- The symbol designed as a five-pointed star pays out 2,000, 8,000 and 200,000 credits for 3, 4 or 5 images in a combo
- Red seven — 800, 8,000 and 20,000
- Transparent diamond — 400, 1,600 and 8,000
- Blue or purple stone — 400, 800 and 4,000
- Yellow, green or orange stone — 200, 400 and 2,000
Two special symbols not only pay prizes but also perform additional functions.
Scatter looks like a five-pointed star and earns you credits even if it is not along a payline. Wild is the red seven. This symbol replaces any other icon (except Scatter) and completes winning combinations.
After each winning pattern, you have a chance to increase your winnings 2 or more times using the Gamble button. You should click it to run the risk game. You can bet a sum less than 14,000 credits.
The screen will show a card face down. You need to guess its colour by clicking the buttons Red or Black. If the guess is right, the win for a spin is doubled and you can continue the risk game. To pick up the prize, you need to click the bet button at the bottom of the screen.
If the guess is incorrect, then the risk game ends, the winnings are lost and you return to the main screen.
The 20 Diamonds slot machine gives a chance to hit the progressive jackpot. Jackpot Cards — it is a bonus round with four levels. Each level is marked with a card suit:
- The first level — clubs
- The second — diamonds
- The third — hearts
- The fourth — spades
Jackpot Cards is triggered randomly at the end of a spin. 12 face-down cards appear on the screen. You need to turn them around until three cards with the same suit appear. Then the corresponding jackpot is paid.
The win is equal to the amount that was collected on the counter above the reels at the moment when the last card was opened. You can play with any bet size.
The 20 Diamonds slot machine gives a chance to get a high enough win and to hit the progressive jackpot.