iGaming2Go Software Review
iGaming2Go was founded in August 2007 in Slovakia and is a subsidiary of Greentube Slovakia. They develop software products and have over 12 online slots that can be played on PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
iGaming2Go Casinos and Partnerships
The main goal of iGaming2Go is promotion of its web service and integration with popular online casinos. But in order to start cooperating with iGaming2Go a casino operator will have to undergo a compatibility check on compliance with the company standards and meet several conditions.
iGaming2Go is already working closely with more than two dozen online casinos such as:
- Ace Lucky
- Dream Palace
- Fruity King
- Gold Spins
- Mobile Wins
- Monsieur Vegas
- Oscar Bianca
- Power Slots
The company also has business dealings with White Hat Gaming, B3W Group and NYX Group.
iGaming2Go has been occupying the niche of development and improvement of software products for mobile devices and this is the area where the company has become popular. The company only cooperates with casino operators that can provide an optimised version of their website for mobile devices. Since this is the direction in which the gambling market has been rapidly advancing, iGaming2Go is quite likely to take a lead position, particularly as their web service does not require any downloading or installation to smartphones or tablets.
iGaming2Go slots have high quality graphics, 3D elements and risk games. They normally feature a series of free spins or multipliers for payouts, but bonus rounds are rare.
- Money Bee - a video slot that comes with 5 reels, 5 fixed paylines, Wild and Scatter symbols, a series of free spins and a risk game. The Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 94.2%
- Anubix - a video slot that features 5 reels, 5 paylines, a risk game, Wild and Scatter symbols, a round of free spins where you winnings will be doubled if the bonus symbol lands on the third reel. The slot's RTP is 94.03%
- Big Tasty - a video slot that comes with 5 reels, 9 paylines and a risk game. Falling symbols are used instead spinning reels, each symbol involved in a winning combination will be removed and replaced with new symbols and increases the multiplier. The slot's RTP is 92.6%
- Magic Poker - a video poker game that has rules similar to Jacks or Better and features a risk game. The main difference between this game and a classical poker game is the Magic Card option that doubles your reward for any winning hand. The slot's RTP is 93.68%
- BlackJack - a classical blackjack game where the dealer stops at 17, the game can be played with three hands, if both you and the dealer get a blackjack it will be considered a tie or a push and your bet is returned, you can split the hand once two cards of the same rank are drawn, you can double your bet for each hand, after which another card is dealt
iGaming2Go gained its popularity thanks to the development of cross-platform software for accessing online slots and table games. Basic platforms are mobile devices and tablets that run on iOS or Android. But you can also get the access by using personal computers running on Windows, Linux or Mac. All digital products are available for both a real money play and a free mode.
What makes software products by iGaming2Go stand out from the online casino apps is that they do not require any installation procedures. The software resembles a standard app for mobile devices. The platform requires a one-time registration, after which you can just enter your account info and get access to the entire catalogue of software products.
Web service by iGaming2Go provides the following package for the casino operators and developers:
- Client or server architecture
- Recovery system for games that were interrupted
- High quality graphics
Graphics can be adapted to the standards of mobile applications.
Integration with iGaming2Go
In order to get the products integrated into the iGaming2Go catalogue, the developers or operators have to comply with a number of conditions. Integration is carried out by applying standard web services technology. Casino operators first of all get the link to the game's website optimised for mobile devices. The operators can then add the games with no extra technical modifications by iGaming2Go. It allows you to manage the search options, the visual display and the promotion and configuration of bonuses by using the synchronised queries of the web service.
Software products by iGaming2Go are designed to integrate with the systems of the licensees and be invisible to players. The web service does not store or manage the user's database. All operations performed by the user (creating an account, processing the payments, etc.) are carried out by the licensee's casino system. In fact, software products by iGaming2Go are fully integrated into the operator's database, which enables all of the users’ actions to be exported. At the same time confidentiality of the client's information is maintained, since the data is not sent to iGaming2Go.
Integration with the database and operations of the casino normally takes several days. iGaming2Go provides detailed step-by-step instructions and code samples. As soon as the operator completes the installation of the website's mobile version, the second phase of integration begins. This is when the site is configured and adapted to the casino's mobile version.
iGaming2Go was founded in August 2007 in Slovakia and has gained most of its popularity thanks to the software of the same name. This developer uses HTML5 technologies, no download or installation of an app is required and their portfolio includes around a dozen online slots and table games.
Mr. Egon Friebus is the Executive Director and the holding company’s headquarters are located at this address: Greentube Slovakia s.r.o., Záhradnícka, 60, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic whilst igaming2Go has its main offices at Senecka 104, Velky Biel, Bratislavský SK-90024, Slovak Republic. They can be contacted via telephone: +421 90 5587 843, email: email@example.com and their website is www.igaming2go.com.