Wu Long Online Slot by Playtech - Game Review & Play Free
Wu Long is a slot game developed by Playtech, themed to the Chinese culture. It features 5 reels and 25 paylines. The icons of this slot include common pictures and a bonus symbol. The bonus option in Wu Long is a round of free spins with high multipliers.
How to set the Wu Long slot
Our website provides the opportunity to play the Wu Long slot for free. You initially get 2,000 credits in your account, once the game loads.
The control panel is located underneath the reels. Adjust your game values in the section on the left:
- Lines — number of paylines
- Line Bet — your bet per line
The line bet in the demo version ranges between 0.01–100 credits. The total bet is calculated by multiplying the number of active lines by the line bet amount.
This slot calculates the total bet size automatically and displays it in the Total Bet window. You can place from 0.25 to 2,500 credits. You can view the winning amounts per combination in the Win section.
The reels are launched by the following buttons located on the right of the control panel:
- Spin – makes one single spin
- Autoplay activates 10–99 autospins
- Bet Max spins the reels and sets the maximum bet
The Turbo Mode button speeds up the spins
Symbols and combinations in Wu Long
The combinations are formed using standard rules. Once the spin is completed, there has to be 3–5 identical pictures present on one active line. Mandatory condition, all combinations must start from the first (left) reel.
The winning amount depends on the line bet and the combination multiplier. Multiply these numbers to get the final figure.
You set your own bet per line prior to spinning the reels. You can see the multipliers in the Info section. The description of symbols is on the first page of the payout table. The special dragon symbol is found in the centre.
This icon performs several functions,
- It replaces other common symbols in the winning combinations and
- Creates independent combinations. The icon possesses a scatter feature. 3–5 dragons anywhere on the reels earns you a reward
- Your bet per line is multiplied by 5–50 times respectively. 5 symbols on the reels double your payout: either as the scatter or as a combo of 5 summer sheds
- Starts the bonus round of 12 free spins with expanded functions
The common symbols are represented by pictures of people and objects associated with the Chinese culture or icons with regular playing cards. The combinations of these symbols award the following payouts:
- The summer shed combinations of 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols multiply your bet per line by 5, 100, 1,000 and 2,500 times
- Chinese ladies — 5, 50, 100 and 500
- Drums and gongs — 40, 75 and 30
- Lanterns and a musical instrument — 30, 50 and 150
- "A" and "K" — 15, 25 and 100
- "Q" and "J" — 5, 20 and 75
The slot has no risk round. The prizes are credited to your account as soon as a winning combination lands on the reels.
The bonus option is represented as a round of free spins. When 2–5 scatters come up, you win 12 bonus spins with the basic multipliers.
The dragon gains extra features during the round. It can increase the number of spins or the value of the multiplier. The award depends on the winning combination that comes up on the game screen:
- One picture multiplies the factor by 2
- Two pictures earn you 2 extra spins and increase the multiplier from 1 to 4 or from 2 or more to 6
- Three symbols raise the multiplier to its highest value of x6 and award 4 additional spins
- Four symbols raise the multiplier to x6 and awards 8 additional spins
- Five symbols raise the multiplier to x6 and awards 12 additional spins
As is indicated in the table of payouts, the number of free spins is unlimited.
Experienced players claim the Wu Long slot game belongs to the slots with a low variance. It pays small amounts frequently.