True Illusions Online Slot by Betsoft Review
True Illusions comes with 5 reels, with 3 fields on each and 30 paylines. The slot by Betsoft features the Wild symbol that expands to the whole screen and the Scatter symbol that awards free spins. During the round of free spins the symbols change, like in the "three in a row" arcade. You can also play the bonus game with an instant prize. The maximum payout for a combination is 2,500 coins.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, 3D|
True Illusions Free Spins & Bonuses
Three magicians on the game screen of True Illusions slot created by Betsoft launch free spins. The round of free spins is based on "three in a row" mini-games. The magician moves to the other end of the stage. If the winning combination lands on the reels, the illusionist will snap his fingers to make this combo disappear. New symbols that will take place of those pictures start falling from above.
Your winnings for all winning combinations that you have collected during the free spins will be added up. This slot features a total of five free spins, but as the symbols from winning symbols disappear, this round can last for quite a long time and award you a large amount of coins.
Three Wilds on the third reel cover the screen with a red curtain and the reel turns into a magician's chest. The assistant climbs into a closet and the magician stabs it with swords. Then, the door opens, and you see that the lady has disappeared. The closet returns to the reel and stays there for several (up to seven) spins. The Wild symbols can also help you create winning combinations.
If three or more symbols of playing card suits drop on the screen, the bonus round will be launched. A magician gives you several cards. You need to pick any card to get an instant prize.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Slot
Combinations are counted from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. A combination must contain at least three symbols. A combination is winning if it lands along a payline. The Scatter symbol is the only exception.
Payouts for Symbols
True Illusions features 11 symbols, and 8 of them earn you payouts for combinations. The highest paying symbol is the portrait of a magician's blonde assistant. Three of these symbols on the payline pay you 500 coins, four- 1,000 and five get you 2,500 coins. Then symbols are listed in the following order:
- A magician's chest - 375, 750 and 1,500 coins for 3, 4 and 5 pictures
- A guillotine - 250, 500 and 1,000
- A magician's hand with a coin - 125, 250 and 625
- A white dove - 100, 200 and 500
- A crystal ball - 75, 150 and 375
- A magician´s hat - 50, 100 and 250
- A magician's palm with a white handkerchief - 25, 50 and 125
The size of the payout depends on your line bet. The higher the bet, the greater the prize for a combination will be. The list of values given above corresponds to the line bet of 5 coins.
The Wild symbol is a blue square that says "Wild". It replaces all other symbols, except for Scatter and Bonus ones. Once three of these symbols appear on the third reel, the reel turns into "Wild" for several spins (up to seven).
The Scatter symbol is the picture of a magician. Three or more of these symbols appearing anywhere on the game screen launch the free spins.
The Bonus symbol is the picture of three cards. Three or more of these symbols landing anywhere on the game screen activate the bonus round.
Feel the magic luck of our extensive collection of Magic Slot Games that you can play online for free at NeonSlots.
How to Play the True Illusions Slot
Reels fill most of the screen. Three buttons are found above them:
- Sound On - turns the sound effects on or off
- Autoplay - enables the auto spin mode
- View Pays - opens the pay table that features payouts for all combinations and the description of bonuses
The information field with the following values is under the reels:
- Playing lines and Credits per line - show the number of active lines and the bet per line
- Balance - your account in coins
- Credits - your account in credits
- Bet - the size of your total bet in coins
Below are the control buttons:
- Choose Coin - adjusts denomination. So, one coin can cost 0.02–1 credit. To change this value, click the button with a white handkerchief
- Bet Per Line - the line bet. The +/- buttons are on both sides of the card. Click them to set from 1 to 5 coins per line
- Select Lines - selects the paylines. Use the same +/- buttons to adjust the number of paylines in the range of 1 to 30
- Spin - launches one reelspin
- Max Bet Spin - sets the maximum number of active paylines, the highest line bet and starts the reels
The gameplay of the True Illusions online slot features setting the bet and spinning the reels.
Setting the Bet
The total bet per spin is configured by three parameters:
- Choose Coin
- Bet Per Line
- Select Lines
The minimum bet is 1 coin. To set this value, you need to select the denomination of 0.02, one active payline and the line bet of 1 coin. The maximum bet is 150 coins. The denomination is 1 credit, the number of active paylines reaches 30 and the bet per line - 5 coins.
Starting the Reels
Use three options to set the reels in motion:
- Max Bet Spin
If you click the third button, a window with the auto spin mode settings will appear. You have to select the number of paylines, configure the bet and denomination from the drop-down lists. Then, click any number in the range of 5 to 100 to select the number of auto spins. The Confirm button will enable the auto spin mode.
True Illusions offers an exciting gameplay with free spins, the Wild reel and the bonus game. The interesting theme and pleasant graphics will make the gameplay more joyful. If you liked this game, you may wish to find more free online slots to play for fun.