Play for free the Tropic Dancer Slot by Casino Technology
Tropic Dancer by Casino Technology is a slot machine with 5 reels and 25 paylines. The game has ten symbols, including two bonus ones, free spins, a gamble game and stacking symbols.
Tropic Dancer Free Spins
If you want to win a series of free spins, at least six Scatter symbols of a Disco-ball should land on the screen. An important feature of this slot that increases your chances of multiple Scatters landing is that the symbols can be stacked.
When these Scatters land they award winnings in credits and the number of free spins depends on the number of symbols:
- 6 scatters - 15 free spins
- 7 scatters - 17 free spins
- 8 scatters - 19 free spins
- 9 scatters - 21 free spins
- 10 scatters - 23 free spins
- 11 scatters - 25 free spins
- 12 scatters - 27 free spins
- 13 scatters - 29 free spins
- 14 scatters - 31 free spins
- 15 scatters - 33 free spins
During free spins, your payouts for combinations are doubled. If six or more scatters appear during the round, you can extend the series of free spins. Play more free online slot games with free spins and other different features.
Symbols and Payouts of the Tropic Dancer Slot
You can learn about all the payouts for symbol combinations by opening the pay table. Use the button on the control panel or the Game Menu window. On the first page you can find all the game icons and their respective winnings, which are shown in credits and if you change the bet the figures will change so that you can see what exactly you get by hitting each winning combination.
There are two types of symbols of Tropic Dancer, simple and bonus ones. Simple symbols are the icons which create combinations and do not have any additional functions, they are:
- A singer
- A dancer in a white shirt
- Two dancers with elaborate headdresses
- Playing Cards A, K, Q and J
Bonus symbols are the pictures which play a special role in the game or follow unconventional rules. They are:
The Wild Symbol is a moustached man in a hat and you can see this picture on all the reels except the first one. It does not create its own combinations but can complete the combinations of common symbols as a substitutes for the missing picture in a pattern. The Wild Symbol can only be replaced by the Scatter.
A Gold Disco-ball is the Scatter and it is special in that all its combinations are counted regardless of where they appear. Six of these symbols can get you a prize in credits and a series of free spins.
The highest rewards are from the series of free spins.
The Tropic Dancer slot has one more benefit, the gamble game. You can start it if a spin results in a prize which is not higher than ten times your total bet. To start the round, hit the Double Up button (it appears in place of the Game Menu button).
You will then see an additional window with a face down playing card in the middle. You will find the following buttons on the screen:
- The Red and Black buttons to guess the colour of the playing card (your chances are 1 to 1)
- The buttons with the icons of the suits to guess the suit (your chances are 1 to 3)
Guessing the colour will double the prize you've won. If you guess the suit right, you will quadruple your winnings. A wrong answer will result in your winnings being lost.
If you do not want to risk your total winnings then you can choose to bet half of your winnings by clicking the Half Gamble button. If you do not want to gamble, collect your winnings by hitting the Take Win button. You can increase your payout until its size reaches 50 times your total bet.
How to Play the Tropic Dancer Slot
The Tropic Dancer slot is a licensed demo version of the real game. The first thing that you see as it loads is an information screen with a description of benefits and complexities of the slot by Casino Technology. After you´ve read the description, close the information screen by clicking the Start Play button.
The next screen that opens prompts to you to choose the denomination, which is the ratio of conventional in-game units and credits that are used in the game. You get 300 game units in your balance which are converted into 30,000 credits at the rate of 1 to 0.01. This is the only possible rate for the demo version and it remains fixed throughout the gaming session.
You can configure further playing settings in an additional window, which opens after clicking the Game Menu button. Here you can:
- Define the number of paylines by using one of the buttons that says Lines. Choose any range from those available (1–10, 10–15, 15–20, 20–25 or 25). Hitting the chosen button, continue to click it to choose the required value in the indicated range. Let us suppose that you want to play 13 lines. You should click the “10–15 Lines” button and then click 3 more times
- Define your bet per line with the help of 5 buttons that read Bet. Define your bets similarly to the number of lines by clicking the button in the range of 1–2, 2–4, 4–10, 10–20 and 20 several times
- Set up the highest possible number of lines with the highest bets instantly by clicking the Max Bet button
In the Game Menu you can also set a series of auto spins using the Auto Play button, open the pay table with the Help Pays button and configure the sound using the loudspeaker button.
You can find the main control panel under the game window. There are buttons and sections with game information here:
- The Bet section is the size of your bet per line
- The Lines section shows your active paylines
- In the Total Bet window, you see your total bet which is calculated by multiplying your line bet by the number of active paylines
- In the Cash window, you can find your in-game balance
- The Win window shows you the amount of your previous win in credits
- The Start button starts one spin of the reels
- The Auto Off button sets a series of automatic spins like in the Game Menu window
- The Pay Table button opens the pay table, rules of the game and gives a description of the features
During the game session, you should watch the figures in sections like Total Bet and Win. The prize for a winning combination is considered to be profitable if the payout is higher than the cost of the spin. If your win is lower than or equal to the total bet, it just compensates the cost of one spin but does not add to the amount in your balance.
Tropic Dancer is a slot machine with interesting game features and a chance to hit large winnings. Stacking symbols boost your chances of generating winning combinations by giving the opportunity to gather identical icons that fill up the entire screen. In that case, the longest combinations will play on 25 paylines and earn you a large prize. So, it is the gamble game and free spins that get you worthwhile payouts. If you enjoyed the Tropic Dancer game, discover more Music Slots to play for free.