Tibetan Song Slot by Casino Technology
Tibetan Song is a slot machine by Casino Technology themed to Asian culture. You need to collect identical symbols on five reels and 25 paylines to win a prize. Except the regular icons, the slot features the Wild and the Scatter for free spins. The winnings received as a result of successful spins can be gambled in a double-up game with an opportunity to increase your win two or four times.
Tibetan Song Free sSpins
Regardless of the length of a winning combination of arbours (3, 4 or 5 icons), you can get a series consisting of 10 free spins of the reels. The free spins are played with the bet set for the regular spins. The number of lines also remains unchanged.
You can also prolong the series of bonus spins. For this purpose you should collect another three, four or five Scatter symbols. The additional 10 reel spins will be added to the overall series. The Wild symbol remains active during free spins.
Game Symbols and Winnings
Tibetan Song is an Asian-themed slot that features ten symbols. Eight of them are simple icons. They are:
- The letters J, Q, K and A which award 10, 20 and 100 times the regular prize for three, four or five identical icons in a row, respectively
- The red dog and the black dog - the factors of 10, 50 and 1,000
- The yak – 15, 50 and 1,000
- The Tibetan girl – 50, 200 and 1,000
The factor is a multiplier for the bet per line. The more credits you pay for one active line, the larger your potential payout for a combination. The pay table shows all winnings in credits. By changing the bet, you can check out the current prize for a combination. In addition to simple symbols, two special icons are involved in the game:
- The Wild symbol is a Tibetan wise man. This icon appears on the second, third, fourth and fifth reels. The picture has no value of its own and doesn't form its own combinations. But the Wild symbol can replace any missing picture in a pattern of simple symbols. One more opportunity of the joker symbol is extension. If the picture played in a combination, it can be duplicated in boxes below and above the icon, covering the whole reel. This increases your chances of forming winning combinations.
- Scatter is an arbour with a pointed roof. This symbol wins prizes regardless of where it occurs on the screen. To win a prize, you should collect at least three icons in random boxes of the game window. You receive 120, 250 or 1,250 times your line bet for three, four or five Scatters, respectively.
Except rewards in credits, the Scatter symbol activates a series of free spins.
If a spin results in one or several winning combos appearing on the screen, you can start the double-up game. The only condition is that the total win for a spin should not exceed ten times the total bet.
The double-up game offers conditions especially favourable to you. As a bet on one round, you can place half your win rather than the entire win. To gamble part of the available amount, click the Half Gamble button. So, you can keep a part of your funds if you fail. You can bet this part of the credits in another attempt or move them to your account by clicking the Take Win button. The amount bet in the double-up can be:
- Doubled. To do this, you should guess the colour of a face-down card
- Quadrupled. In this case you should select the suit of the card correctly
Your winnings can be increased until they reach 50 times the total bet.
How to Play the Tibetan Song Online Slot
You can play for free in the demo version of the Tibetan Song slot machine. For the game session you will be given 300 game units that can be exchanged into credits at the rate of 0.01 to 1. This denomination is set by default at the beginning and can't be changed in the course of a game session. Before the reels spin, you should set up the basic options:
- The number of winning lines. You can modify their number by clicking the word Lines on the control panel or choosing the right value in the Game Menu screen. The minimum valid number of lines for a game is 1, the maximum - 25
- The line bet. You can adjust the number of credits per line by clicking the Bet button or choosing it in the Game Menu screen. The minimum bet is 1 credit and the maximum is 25
You can monitor gameplay with the help of:
- Total Bet - the total wager. This value is generated by multiplying the line bet by the number of active lines
- Credit is your game balance. As the game loads you are given 300 game units (30,000 credits)
- Win is the prize awarded for winning combinations
You can get the reels spinning with the help of:
- The Start button, which starts one reel spin
- The Auto Off control. You can activate a series of five or hundred automatic sequential spins here. You can also launch the mode from the Game Menu screen with the help of the Auto Play button
You can find the list of rewards for different winning combinations of symbols in the pay table. The additional screen with the description of prizes, advantages and line patterns is opened by using the Pay Table button on the control panel or the Help Pays button in the Game Menu screen.
The Tibetan Song slot machine by Casino Technology is a slot with a low variance. Prizes for the combinations landing most frequently (three icons in a row) are not likely to exceed the cost of one spin. As a result, free spins and the double-up game are considered the most lucrative part of the game.
During the base game you can benefit nicely from the Wild symbol, which can expand to the entire reel. Also the chance to collect a winning combination increases because simple symbols can be stacked - where three icons land in a column. This boosts your chances of landing a winning combination at least on one of 25 lines. Play more free slot machines online with no download at NeonSlots.