The Three Musketeers Slot by Quickspin Review
The Three Musketeers — a slot by Quickspin. It is themed to the adventures of three musketeers. The slot has five reels and twenty paylines. This slot has a free spins round, auto spins and a multiplier, as well as the bonus and Wild symbols.
Total theoretical return to player of the Three Musketeers slot is 96.64%. The maximum win can be earned in the round of free spins.
The Three Musketeers slot game principles
A number of buttons and sections are used for the gameplay in the Three Musketeers slot. The information sections are the following:
- Balance — displays the current amount of credits in your balance. You have 5,000 credits when the game starts
- Bet Lines — the number of paylines. This number is fixed at twenty both in the regular mode of the game and the free spins session
- Win — displays the amount of credits earned for the latest winning combination
The buttons on the game panel are:
- 'i' — opens the information screen. There you can find the information about the game rules, symbols and payouts for combinations, all payline patterns, as well as the description of multipliers and the free spins round. Use the arrows to switch between the menu information pages
- Total Bet — opens a list of all possible options for the total bet from 0.25 to 100 credits. You can also click on the arrows in the section to adjust the total bet
- A button with a round arrow — launches one reelspin. It is on the right of the game panel
- A button with two round arrows — opens the auto spins settings. You can set the required number of continuous reelspins. The Advanced button opens additional settings for auto spins, namely the options for stopping them: The button with a square opens auto spins. The section with the number of auto spins left is above it
The button with a gear opens additional settings and the button with a loudspeaker turns on/off the sound.
You will see numbers on both sides of the reels. If you hover on one of them, the corresponding payline will appear on the game screen.
Three or more symbols lined up on adjacent reels, form the winning combination of the Three Musketeers slot. All winning combos are formed from left to right starting from the leftmost reel. Only the highest-paying one of all will earn you a reward.
|TV & Films
Symbols and multipliers of the Three Musketeers slot
Twelve symbols appear on the game screen of the Three Musketeers slot. A combination of three, four or five symbols will earn you the following rewards in credits:
- Athos (Blue) — 12, 80, 120 or 400 for 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols respectively
- Porthos (Red) — 12, 80, 120 or 400
- Aramis (Green) — 12, 80, 120 or 400
- Roshefort (Purple) — 100, 200 or 600 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols respectively
- Milady (Light Brown) — 80, 200 or 400
- Cardinal Richelieu (Pink) — 80, 200 or 400
- A — 20, 60 or 100
- K — 20, 60 or 100
- Q — 12, 60 or 100
- J — 12, 60 or 100
The winnings listed above will be paid if the maximum total bet is set.
The picture of a sword is a bonus symbol. Three of these symbols launch a free spins round.
The picture of Joker is the Wild symbol. It replaces any other picture on the game screen except the bonus icon to complete or form a winning combination. If only part of the Joker appears on the game screen, this rule will still apply. If the Joker fills on the whole reel, you will get a random multiplier. It multiplies your win for the winning combination with the Joker. The multiplier varies from one to four.
Free spins round of the Three Musketeers slot
Three bonus symbols appearing on the game screen of the Three Musketeers slot trigger a free spins round. These pictures earn you three times the total bet. The round consists of ten free spins.
If only part of the Joker appears on the game screen during free spins, it spins until it fills the whole reel. Every time it forms the winning combination, it will multiply it by a random multiplier. During free spins, the musketeers replace each other to form the winning combinations.
The amount of the bet during the free spins round remains the same as before the round was triggered. The Start Free Spins button launches free spins. During free spins, two additional sections are added to the game screen:
- Free Spins — the number of free spins left
- Total Win — the total amount of credits earned for the free spins
When the free spins end, you return to the main game.
The Three Musketeers slot is of medium variance. It means you will get winning combinations pretty often. The slot features a lot of bonuses, that is why it will appeal more to experienced players than beginners.