The Pyramid of Ramesses Online Slot
The Pyramid of Ramesses by Playtech is a slot with an Egyptian theme. The game features 5 reels, 25 paylines and 12 symbols, two of which perform special functions.
You gain a great advantage in the game when the Wild symbol lands on the reels. When it is involved in the combinations, it spreads throughout the entire reel and doubles your winnings. The slot also provides a series of free spins that are activated by three pyramids. During free spins you can access the bonus game by lining up the pyramids again.
The risk game allows you to double your winnings for the combination. In the demo version of the slot, the developers have fixed the doubling limit to 2,500,000 credits.
The jackpot will be accessible in the full version of The Pyramid of Ramesses. You have the odds to win big if you collect five portraits of Ramesses on any one of the five paylines. The jackpot size depends on the bet at which the spin was triggered. Just landing this combination of symbols will earn you winnings according to the paytable. When playing with the maximum bet, you get 15,000 credits for this combination.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) in this slot is 94.39%.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, Gamble Round, Jackpot|
How to play The Pyramid of Ramesses
You can control The Pyramid of Ramesses slot by using buttons and sections with variable options on the panel at the bottom of the game window (below the reels). There are also important values and variables displayed on the control panel. It is essential to monitor them throughout the course of the game.
The adjustable options include:
- The Lines section shows the number of paylines. By clicking the +/- buttons you can adjust this value in the range of 1 to 25
- The Line Bet section displays your bet per line in the form of credits. The range of line bets varies from 0.01 to 1 credit. The value is selected by the + /- buttons
Both of these options affect the Total Bet value, which is displayed in the centre of the control panel on the bottom line. This amount is generated by multiplying the line bet by the number of lines. The total bet (the cost of the spin) will be deducted from your account once the reels start spinning.
The control panel buttons include:
- The Spin button – launches a single spin
- The Auto Play button assigns a series of 10-99 consecutive automatic spins at the fixed bet
- The Turbo Mode / Turbo On button activates or deactivates the mode of accelerated spinning with simplified animation
- The Double button becomes active when a winning combination comes up. This button opens up an additional window with the risk game
Info is an additional button that opens the paytable and the rules. You can locate this button on the left of the control panel. Once you click on the button, you will see the values of symbols that form combinations in an additional pop-up window.
Symbols and payouts
The special symbols are the ones most important in The Pyramid of Ramesses these are the scarab and the pyramid. These pictures perform specific functions once they come up on the screen:
- The scarab is the Wild symbol. It may land on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th reels. The function of this symbol is to replace any picture missing in the combination. Also, if the Joker symbol plays in the winning combo, it will spread along the entire reel (3 vertical cells) increasing the odds for more winning combinations to be formed. An additional function that the scarab has, is to double your winnings for the combination in which this symbol lands. The scarab has no effect on the pyramids
- Pyramids are Scatters. These symbols can land on any of the five reels. The characteristic of these symbols are that the pyramids can be included in combinations, regardless of their positions. If these icons land on the 1st, 3rd or 5th reels at the same time, they will still create a winning combination. Three, four or five pyramids trigger a series of 15 free spins. In addition, the factor (multiplier) of the Scatter symbol is not applied to the line bet but to the total bet instead. You win 5, 10 or 100 values of spin costs for 3, 4 or 5 pyramids respectively
Other symbols are pictures whose only function is to form winning combinations. Their combinations are counted strictly from left to right, starting from the first reel. This group of symbols may be subdivided into two categories:
The low-paying symbols are stone plates with images of Egyptian gods. Combinations of the following symbols earn you the lowest-paying winnings:
- Both falcon-headed and ibis-headed gods, award you 5, 25 and 100 line bets for 3, 4, or 5 symbols in a row
- Both ram-headed and jackal-headed gods get you 5, 40 and 150
- Both crocodile-headed and lion-headed gods pay 10, 50 and 200
High-paying symbols are pictures of soldiers, horses and portraits. Combinations of these pictures earn you the following major factors:
- For warriors and chariots the factors are 20, 65 and 800 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols in a row
- For the Egyptian queen they are 20, 200 and 1,000
- For the portrait of Ramesses – 20, 300 and 15,000
As you can see in the given table, the cost of one spin is only if 4 or 5 identical symbols line up in one row. An exception is a combination of three pictures, where the Wild symbol has already played. Your winnings for the combination with the Joker symbol are doubled.
Bonus spins are launched when 3, 4 or 5 pyramids land on the reels in The Pyramid of Ramesses slot. Regardless of the number of activating symbols, the number of free spins will be 15.
During the bonus game the conditions for the main game are still valid. Both the bet amount and the number of lines remain the same as assigned for the spin that had activated the bonus in the first place. However, each spin during free spins is launched for free without any deductions being made from your total bet.
During free spins the Wild symbol plays the same way as it would in the main game. Pyramids can also appear on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th reels. The Scatter symbols do not extend or restart a series of free spins. During the bonus round they activate the bonus mini-game.
The bonus level can be activated only during free spins. The pyramid is the symbol that triggers the bonus game. You need to collect three pyramids in any location on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels.
An additional window with five lines of stone blocks will be displayed in front of you. The number of blocks decreases on each consecutive line. There are 6 blocks on the first line, 5 on the second, 4 on the third, 3 on the fourth and only 2 on the fifth. Your need to choose one block on each line, starting with the first one.
Behind each block is a prize in the form of a multiplier for your total bet. However, some blocks are empty. Once you hit an empty block, you finish the bonus round and go back to the main game. You can also finish the round and claim your winnings by clicking the Collect button at any time. Players who have successfully reached the fifth stage, receive 200 times their total bets as the prize in addition to the already collected multipliers.
Only in the full version of The Pyramid of Ramesses can you hit the jackpot. The largest prize is drawn under certain conditions:
- You need to have 5 portraits of Ramesses on one payline
- If you are selected, you receive the jackpot
- The selection is carried out with certain criteria:
- The game should be played with the maximum number of lines (the value of 25 in the Lines section)
- Your total bet should amount to 2, 5, 10 or 25 credits
The size of the jackpot amount depends on the size of your bet. You get the highest winnings when you pay 25 credits for making a spin.
If a winning combination comes up on the screen in the course of the main game, the bonus for it can be played out in the risk game (double-or-nothing). Your goal is to select one of the four face down playing cards, hoping that its value is higher than that of the first card that is face up (the dealer's card).
Each round provides three options for the outcome:
- You lose if you select a card with a value lower than the previous card. In this case the amount at stake is lost
- The draw is when the value of the selected card is equal to the dealer's card. In this situation your stake remains. The slot will offer you to play the round again
- You win if the value of your card is higher than the previous one. In this case, your stake is doubled
The advantage of the risk game in The Pyramid of Ramesses is that you can bet the entire amount that you have won in the spin. At each level the double-or-nothing displays three following buttons:
- The Double button uses all of your winnings for the spin as the bet for the risk game
- The Double Half button uses only half of your winnings as the bet
- The Collect button finishes the double-or-nothing game and adds any winnings to your account
The number of games in the slot is not limited. However, the developers have set a maximum limit in the double-or-nothing game. This is 2,500,000 credits.
The Pyramid of Ramesses by Playtech has a low variance. The pictures frequently line up in combinations, however, the winnings are small. The main benefits are the additional options that the slot has to offer: free spins, a bonus game and the risk game. In the full version of the game you can participate in the jackpot draw.