The Flintstones Online Slot by Playtech
The Flintstones is a cartoon-themed video slot by Playtech. The slot features 5 reels and 1,024 ways to win. The symbols include the Wild, the Bonus and the Scatter. Besides the regular spins, the slot also has 2 bonus rounds and free spins with additional multipliers and Wilds.
The bet range varies between 0.01 to 40 credits per spin. The maximum multiplier is 1,000 credits for a combination of five Wilds.
Managing the slot
Before you start the game, you should look through the game rules and place your bet. All of the control buttons are located under the five reels:
- Info – displays the paytable and the rules
- The Coin Values section with the +/- toggles adjusts your bet per line between 0.01 and 1 credits
- Turbo mode/on speeds up or slows down the reels
- Auto Play opens a small window that lets you select the number of autospins You may choose 10, 25, 50 or 99 autospins. The reels may also stop if a winning combo occurs
- The Stop button under the Autospins sign interrupts the autoplay
- Spin – launches one single spin. During the spin this button turns into the Stop button. By clicking it you can stop the reels instantly
The Win window displays your payout The Total Bet window shows the amount of your bet per spin
The service buttons for adjusting the sound and other technical parameters are located underneath the game screen.
Symbols and multipliers
The Flintstones features 10 regular symbols:
- Jacks and Queens pay 5, 10 and 40 for 3, 4 and 5 symbols respectively
- Aces and Kings – 5, 15 and 45
- The brontosaurus's rib pays 8, 20 and 60
- The phone pays 10, 30 and 70
- Betty Rubble pays 15, 40 and 80
- Wilma – 20, 50 and 80
- Barney – 25, 80 and 200
- Fred – 30, 100 and 400
All of the symbols mentioned above may form a winning combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical pictures. The winnings are counted only for combinations that were formed from left to right.
Besides the regular symbols, the slot features three special ones:
- Dinosaur is the Wild symbol. If it forms its own combos of 3, 4 or 5 symbols, you get 50, 300 or 1,000 respectively. The Wild symbol is the highest-paying one. Its other function is to complete regular combinations
- The ball with bowling pins is the Bonus symbol, which only lands on the first, third and fifth reels. The bonus round is triggered when three of them drop on the reels
- The symbol with a house and the sign that says "Free Games" is the Scatter. This symbol spins on the second, third and fourth reels. Three Scatters trigger free spins
The bonus games
The Flintstones slot features three bonus rounds.
When three Scatters drop on the reels, one of the rounds of free spins is launched. You choose your option manually:
- The Dino multiplier round is a series of 10 free spins with additional multipliers. The dinosaur throws bones with multipliers into the bowl during this round. Each winning after a spin is multiplied up to 6 times
- The Great Gazoo round features 12 spins and an additional Green Alien Wild symbol. It is an expanding Wild. (If one of these symbols drops on the reels, it automatically takes up several other fields)
- The Wilma Wild round features 5 free spins. Her vacuum cleaner sucks in all of the Wilds. You get an additional spin at the end. During the final spin the vacuum spits out all the Wilds back onto the game screen
All funds remain in your balance during free spins. If 3 Scatters come up on the reels during the bonus round, free spins will be launched again.
The Bedrock Bowling bonus game
If the Bonus symbol drops on the first, third and fifth reels, the Bedrock Bowling round will be launched. Your objective is to choose one of the four options to throw the ball. It will help to determine the size of your win. Then you make the throw. The multiplier for the win depends on the number of pins knocked down, 10 being the maximum.
There are 3 series of throws in this round. You choose the throwing option each time.
The Rocky Ride bonus
During this round, you will see question marks in certain fields and two wheels spinning above the game screen. The first one contains regular symbols and the second one has multipliers. Once the wheels come to a stop, a symbol will be selected to cover all of the fields with question marks. The multiplier will be determined as well.
So, if a winning combination occurs, it will be multiplied by a certain multiplier.
The Flintstones slot may tempt you with its diverse bonuses. Regardless of their abundant quantity, the rules remain fairly simple.