Spellcraft Online Slot by Playson
Spellcraft is a 5 reel slot with 27 fixed paylines that you can play for free in its demo version. The game features a Wild, a Scatter and Free Spins. Key characteristics of this slot are that an additional (sixth) reel appears in the bonus round, and the winning combinations are counted from both the first and the second reel.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
Spellcraft Bonus Game
Three or more Bonus symbols of a Witch with a purple background, trigger the bonus game which has two stages:
- A guaranteed winning at the beginning of the round, which depends on the number of Bonus symbols that triggered the round
- 4 rounds of the bonus game
In each of the four rounds you need to pick one of the five items that come up on the screen. Your choice may reveval one of four possible outcomes:
- Coins - give an instant win of 2, 3 or 4 total bets
- Multiplier - that increases the current total win by 2
- Ingredient - which is added to the tube with the Luck Potion. When the tube is full, you will get a win of 30 total bets in addition to the winning for the current spin
- Disclosure – reveals all hidden bonuses at once and you get the coins, the multiplier and then all of the ingredients
All the objects get mixed up during each stage and the bonus game ends when the four stages are over and the flask gets filled up with the Luck Potion. We should admit that the bonuses in the slot are average yet very diverse. Play more Halloween slots for free with various bonuses and features.
Spellcraft Free Spins
The Scatter symbol is the witch in the blue and it launches the Ghost Reel and triggers a round of Free Spins:
- 5 symbols - 15 spins
- 4 symbols - 12 spins
- 3 symbols - 9 spins
The Ghost Reel is an additional reel that only appears during Free Spins. It also allows winning combinations to be formed from the first or the second reel. If you land three or more Scatters during the round, additional free spins will be added to those remaining.
Symbols and Multipliers in Spellcraft
The Spellcraft slot developed by Playson uses both regular and special symbols.
Special Symbols and their Features
The Wild symbol is the Witch in green and it can replace all other symbols, except for the Scatter and the Bonus symbols, to create or extend winning combinations. In regular spins it will only land on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. However, in the Ghost Reel round, it can land on the 3rd, 4th or 5th or 6th reels.
The Scatter symbol is the Witch in blue and triggers a round of Free spins which can be extended if three or more Scatters land on the reels.
The Bonus symbol is the Witch in purple and launches the bonus game. It also has its own multipliers if a combo of 3, 4 or 5 land on the reels.
If all 3 of the special symbols land on the reels simultaneously, they create the "Power of Three" and the Wild will expand to fill the entire reel.
There are 10 regular symbols in Spellcraft:
- A spell book - pays 60, 200, 400 or 600 for a combo of 3, 4, 5 or 6 symbols respectively
- A voodoo doll - pays 50, 175, 300 or 500
- A cauldron - pays 45, 150, 250 or 400
- The Halloween pumpkin - pays 40, 125, 200 or 300
- An amulet - pays 30, 100, 150 or 200
- A potion bottle - pays 30, 100, 150 or 200
And four playing cards of the highest values:
- Aces - pay 20, 50, 75 or 100
- Kings - pay 20, 50, 75 or 100
- Queens - pay 20, 50, 75 or 100
- Jacks - pay 20, 50, 75 or 100
Try the full range of online slots that are free to play at NeonSlots.
How to Control the Spellcraft Slot
Running the game and adjusting the bet in Spellcraft is fairly simple. The number of paylines is fixed at 27 and there are no coin values or bets per line. The only thing you should set is the total bet, using the arrows to the right of the Bet box. The Max button lets you increase the bet to the maximum with just one click and once the bet has been placed, you can spin the reels.
To do this you can use the spin and autospin buttons that are to the right. If you click on the autospin button you will be able to select from from 5 to 999 spins and start the reels spinning automatically.
To the left you will see your balance and an i button which opens the paytable. There are two tiny buttons in the bottom right corner and the current time is displayed. The speaker disables the sound effects and the gear button allows you to make the reels spin faster.