Space Robbers Online Slot
Space Robbers is a 3D slot by Games OS themed to space travel. This slot comes with five reels and forty paylines.
The slot also features 2 special symbols. You can complete 4 types of bonus rounds. The maximum multiplier for one combination is x1,500.
|Features||Gamble Round, Jackpot|
How to run Space Robbers
You can play this slot for free with any number of active paylines ranging from 1 to 40. Use the Add Lines button to select the desired number.
Bet button adjusts your bet. The demo version of Space Robbers lets you place from 0.2 to 1 credit for each line.
Your total bet is automatically calculated and displayed in the Total Bet window.
You can launch the reels by using one of the three buttons:
- Max Bet — sets the maximum bet and activates one spin
- Spin — spins the reels one single time
- Auto Spins — enables the autospin mode You can activate from 5 to 100 autospins
Paytable contains the description of symbols, multipliers and rules in detail.
Symbols and multipliers in Space Robbers
Combinations in Space Robbers are produced by applying the basic principle. Three or more identical symbols on a payline starting at the leftmost reel earn you a payout.
This slot features two types of special symbols:
- The Wild symbol is the picture of crystals. This picture cannot create any combos of its own. Its main function is to replace ordinary symbols while forming a combination
- Bonus. Three of these symbols landing anywhere on the payline trigger the pick&win bonus round.
Ordinary symbols include nine themed icons:
- An astronaut. Three, four and five of these symbols on a payline pay 50, 600 and 1,500 times your line bet
- An green large eared alien — 40, 400 and 900
- A turquoise alien — 30, 200 and 600
- A spaceship — 20, 125 and 300
- Pink and green planets — 5, 30 and 150
- Blue, orange and brown planets — 2, 25 and 100
If several combinations land at once, the winnings will be added up.
The game rules of Space Robbers provide a double-up game. You can try to boost your rewards after each successful spin.
The risk game follows the usual format. Your key objective is to guess the colour or the suit of a card. If you guess the card colour correctly, your prize doubles, if you guess the suit your winnings will quadruple.
A wrong guess resets your winnings for the previous spin. Game rules allow you to complete 5 stages in one round. You can go back to the main game at any time.
Pick&win bonus round
Once three or more bonus symbols come up anywhere on an active payline, you get the access to the pick&win mini game. It is the simplest and one of the most popular types of bonus options.
Each of the bonus symbols hide a reward in credits. You select one of the pictures. The best outcome for you is to guess the picture with the highest prize.
In any case, you will always win something. Your win depends on your luck.
Additional bonus rounds
You can access other bonus features by applying some unusual rules. Have a look at the picture of a pipe indicator at the bottom of the interface.
After each successful spin, 5% gets filled with blue liquid. An unsuccessful spin reduces this figure by 3%. If you completely fill this pipe (100%) you get access to the bonus round.
This stage lets you launch one of the several bonus mini games:
- Solar Race. You can take a part in a race of spaceships. You select your own spaceship. The more successful the race is, the higher your win will be
- Asteroid Mining. You key objective is to blow up one of the four parts of the asteroid ring. Which part do you want to blow up? Your reward depends on the elements emanating from the explosion
- Spaceship Robbers. Several spaceships pop up on the screen. You can capture one of them and win a reward in credits. Try to select the highest-paying spaceship
All bonus rounds in Space Robbers are win-win mini lotteries. You get a payout with any outcome. The size depends on your luck. The round is selected at random.
Spaceship Robbers will look appealing to the fans of slots with simple but diverse bonus options. Experienced players point out the dynamics of the gameplay and the frequency of landing winning combinations.