Robo Smash Online Slot
Robo Smash is a slot by iSoftBet themed to robots that you can play free at NeonSlots. You need to collect combinations of symbols on five reels and fifteen paylines, while earning a reward for any combination of identical pictures starting from three in a row. The Wild symbols may come up on the reels in the game, they are two special pictures that activate the re-spins during the regular spins.
Robo Smash Re-Spins
The bonus of re-spins is triggered when two Wild symbols land on the first and fifth reels on the second line simultaneously. In this case, the symbols "unfold", that is, they are duplicated vertically in the boxes while filling the entire reel. After that, a series of five re-spins is activated:
- The Wild symbols remain on the first and fifth reels, and the three central reels make one spin. Joker symbols can supplement and extend any winning combinations that have landed during the spin
- The Wild symbols are shifted to the second and fourth reels. The first, third and fifth reels make a spin again. The winning combinations formed during the spin are paid at the doubled rate
- Robots are shifted to the third reel forming a paired Wild symbol. This image not only replaces the missing pictures in the winning combo, but it also acts as a multiplier of x3
- At the next spin, the Wild symbols return to the second and third reels. Combinations are counted with an additional factor of x2
- During the latest spin in the re-spin series, the Wild symbols line up on the first and fifth reels again. Combinations are played without any extra multipliers
Due to the fact that all spins during the course of the bonus are made free of charge, the re-spins are considered as the most lucrative part of the game. Besides, the additional multipliers enable you to benefit greatly even by the lowest-paying combinations.
Symbols and Payouts
Robo Smash robot-monster themed slot features several types of symbols, which differ not only by their appearance, but also by their functions and values. Regular symbols can be tentatively subdivided into:
- The low-paying symbols depicted as stylised letters J, Q, K and A, which denote the suits of playing cards. Once three of these pictures land in a row from left to right, they will earn you the payouts that would not cover or correspond to the size of your total bet and will not yield any extra benefits. They play with the following factors:
- J earns you 5, 10 and 25 for three, four and five pictures respectively
- Q – 7, 15 and 35
- K – 10, 20 and 50
- A – 15, 25 and 75
- The high-paying images depict various robots. These symbols will earn you the awards that will exceed the size of your total bet. Valuable pictures are played with such factors as:
- The grey robot with an incandescent spiral earns you 15, 35 and 100
- The grey robot with a box – 25, 50 and 125
- The yellow robot – 25, 60 and 150
- The red robot – 35, 100 and 250
- The robot with a green lantern in the centre – 50, 200 and 500
In addition to regular symbols, the game features some special ones as well. The purple robot in a helmet with the letter W and the green robot holding the W sign in his hands are the Wild symbols. These pictures land on the first and fifth reels and can replace any symbol missing in a combination. In addition, these pictures provide you with a bonus of a series of five free re-spins.
How to Play the Robo Smash Slot
When you start a demo version of the Robo Smash online slot, you get 1,000 coins in your game account. This amount is converted into credits, which is the currency used to place bets and calculate rewards for winning combinations. The exchange of game currencies comes at the rate configured by you, in the range between 0.01 and 1. This option is designated in the Coin Value section of the control panel, and can be adjusted by using the up and down arrows. The control panel also has the following items:
- The Bet section displays a fixed total bet of 15 credits (one credit per line)
- The round button with an arrow starts one spin. Click on this button again to stop the spin prematurely
- The Auto Spin button launches a series of autospins. In the pop-up window you can specify some additional conditions: the win or loss limits, when the autospins will stop
- The Window Win section shows your wins in credits
- The Paytable button opens a window with the paytable and the description of the advantages that the slot has to offer
On the bottom line of the screen you can see the following options:
- Bet - displays your total bet in coins
- Balance - displays the number of coins available in your game account
- Credit - displays the number of credits for each individual bet selected
- Win – displays the amount of your winnings in coins
While landing the winning combinations, you earn your rewards and recover the cost of launching the spins. The more frequent and higher your winnings are, the more lucrative the game session will be. To monitor the progress of the game, keep an eye on the Balance section. Initially this section displays 1,000 coins. If the number has increased with time, the game is counted in your favour.
Robo Smash by iSoftBet is a slot with additional features that bring you an additional benefit. Combinations do not come upon the reels that often, but most of the symbols pay you some substantial awards. During free re-spins your advantages will only increase due to the extra multipliers kicking in.