Retro Funky 70s Online Slot - Play Free
The Retro Funky 70s video slot comes with 5 vertically moving reels and 40 paylines that you can play for free at NeonSlots. This game was developed by Net Entertainment. It also has the stacked Wild and Scatter symbols. The former can replace any missing symbol in a combination, except for the Scatter. The latter will multiply your total bet and earn you free spins if it appears in a combo.
Retro Funky 70s Free Spins
As it was mentioned above, you will get a win and five free spins for landing a combination of three Scatters. Free spins are started automatically. You cannot change the settings of paylines or bet in this game. All your winnings will be doubled. If a combination of three Scatters reappears during the free spins session, you will earn 2 times your total bet and the number of earned free spins will be added to the previous free spins. At the end of free spins all the winnings are transferred to your current account.
Symbols and Multipliers in Retro Funky 70s
To earn a reward in Retro Funky 70s slot by NetEnt, you must land three or more identical symbols out of 12 on one active payline (except for the Scatter). All winning combinations are formed starting with the leftmost reel. You can view all the symbols and multipliers for combinations with them below. Special symbols:
- The Wild is the picture that says 70’s Wild. It can appear on any of the reels and create combinations with other pictures (except for the Scatter). The Wild also acts as a stacked symbol. It means that if it shows up on the reels, it will occupy from one to four boxes upwards. The Wild symbol earns you the following multipliers: three Wilds - x50, four - x200 and five - x1,000
- The Scatter is the picture of an Dark-Haired girl that lands on reels 2, 3 and 4. You will earn free spins for a combination of Scatters (for details, refer to the section Free Spins). Also, a combo of three Scatters doubles your total bet
Other symbols. Multipliers are shown for combinations of three, four and five pictures:
- Jack - х5, х20 and х100
- Queen - х5, х20 or х100
- King - х5, х20 and х100
- Ace - х5, х20 and х100
- A cassette tape - х5, х50 and х150
- Glam Rock Ankle Boots - х5, х50 and х150
- See-O-Matic (View Master) - х20, х75 and х250
- A disco ball - х20, х75 and х250
- A computer - х25, х100 or х400
- The blue sports car - х25, х100 and х400
How to Play the Retro Funky 70s Video Slot
To set the online slot reels in motion, you should choose the number of active paylines first. To do this, click Bet Lines. You can set from 1 to 40 lines. Also, you can activate the lines by clicking on one of their numbers that are found on both sides of the reels. Each of them will set the corresponding number of paylines. If you want to see their patterns, move your mouse cursor over the numbers.
After that, you will have to set the amount of coins for your bet. You can do this in the Bet Level section. Once you activate the slot, you will initially receive 50,000 coins. You can bet 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 coins. Then you have to adjust the value of one coin in Coin Value. You can set the 0.01, 0.02, 0.05 and 0.10 values (as you configure this parameter, the amount of your coins will be decreasing).
To launch spins, click the big button in the centre of the screen (when you click it again, the reels will stop). Max Bet - starts the reels with the maximum amount of coins and the highest number of paylines. Click the orange button that says Paytable to open the table of payouts. This is where you can view the information about the multipliers, patterns of paylines and rules of the game. Info sections on the game screen are as follows:
- Win - your current win
- Bet - your bet per spin
Additional buttons featured on the screen
You can find the buttons that will help you to configure additional settings in the bottom left corner of the screen. There are four buttons. All of them are listed below:
- Auto - opens a window where you can set up the options for automatic spins
- A question mark - displays the page with a detailed description of game rules
- A speaker - enables/disables the sound in the game
- A wrench - turns the music or the sounds effects off
The Retro Funky 70s is a history-themed one-armed bandit of high variance. In this game you get rewards less frequently, but payouts for them are rather high. This online slot is themed to the 70s in America. The game will appeal to both newbies and experienced players.