Party Time Online Slot by Microgaming - Play for Free
Party Time comes with three reels and one payline. The slot by Microgaming is themed to parties and nightclubs. It has three bets options, as well as a chance to hit the jackpot of 9,000 credits.
Gameplay of the Party Time slot
Three reels with one payline are in the top left part of the screen and the paytable — on the right side. Below are the control buttons and information windows:
- Bet — your bet per spin
- Win — displays the size of your reward for the current spin
- Exit — exit to the lobby of the online portal
- Options — additional settings (only available in the full version)
- Help — opens the help pages which have information about the slot
- The "+" and "-" buttons — adjust the cost of one coin
- Bet One — selects the size of your bet (1, 2 or 3 coins)
- Bet Max — immediately set the maximum bet and launches a spin
- Spin — launches a single spin
Combinations of symbols which are specified in the paytable earn you rewards.
Setting the bet
In the Party Time slot, you can only place bets in the amount of 1, 2 or 3 coins. To configure the bet, click on the corresponding section in the table on the screen — 1st, 2nd or 3rd coin. Another option is to click the Bet One button.
The number of credits in one coin ranges from 0.25 to 5. This is done using the "+" and "-" buttons.
The minimum bet is 0.25 credits, and the maximum — 15. The highest bet of 3 coins allows you to hit a jackpot.
Symbols and multipliers in the Party Time slot
The Party Time slot has seven symbols. The section corresponding to the bet level is highlighted in the paytable. A winning combination must have 2 or 3 symbols. Payouts for them are distributed as follows:
- Three logos of the slot earn you 9,000 credits (the combination is only available if your bet is three coins)
- Three jukeboxes pay you 150, 300 and 450 coins, respectively, with a bet of 1, 2 and 3 coins
- Three sevens — 70, 140 and 210
- Bottles of champagne with the word Bar — 30, 60 and 90
- Cocktail glasses with the word Bar — 10, 20 and 30
- Three symbols with cherries — 4, 8 and 12
- Any three Bars (with bottles or glasses) — 2, 4 and 6
- Two cherries — 1, 2 and 3
This slot has no special symbols that perform additional functions.
Party Time is a representative of classic three-reel slots. It features a simple interface and the minimum of game options, but you have a chance to hit a large jackpot with a small bet.