Pamplona Online Slot by IGT - Play for Free
Pamplona is a slot developed by IGT. The game is played on five reels and provides 1,024 possible options for combinations to be formed. The slot features both the Wild and the Scatter symbols. The bonus symbols carry out a special function by completing the combos and triggering free spins. So, in this slot you have higher chances to win.
The highest reward that the slot has to offer is x500 total bets. The maximum number of free spins is 90 in a row. Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) reaches 96.03%.
How to play Pamplona for free
Our website features the free version of the Pamplona slot. You initially get 3,000 credits (virtual in-game currency) in your account.
The amount of credits increases as you earn more winnings for landing successful combinations. Combinations are formed from identical symbols starting from the first reel. To qualify for a reward, you need to land at least three identical pictures on neighbouring reels.
To start with, the first action you take is go to the Coin Value section to set the appropriate value. Your total bet will stay fixed at 50 coins (the value is displayed in the window that says "1,024 Ways"). This is the currency used in paying for the spins and calculating the earnings for winning combinations. By clicking on the +/- buttons in the Coin Value section you will determine how many credits can fit in one coin. The value can range from 1 to 50.
To launch the reels, click on the large round button that says "Spin". You will not be able to stop the spin prematurely. But you do have the opportunity to simplify the animation by clicking on the wrench icon and selecting the lowest level possible.
It will be convenient for you to keep track of the game if you monitor the following values:
- Total Bet — your total bet size indicated in credits (the amount is produced by multiplying the number 50, which stays the same, by the coin value that you have selected)
- Win — this is what you earn for one or several winning combinations landing during the spin
- Balance — this is your game account
You can learn more about the slot by opening the following windows:
- Game Rules — the manual describes the control panel, the way the winnings are earned and the characteristics of the Pamplona slot in detail
- Paytable — is a window showing the table of multipliers and describing how special symbols operate
click on the speaker icon to enable or disable the sound effects.
Symbols and multipliers
The amount of your win for successful combinations is displayed in the paytable. All of the figures displayed next to the numbers of pictures in combos are their respective multipliers. Each multiplier operates with the fixed value of one coin. For example, the multiplier of 250 means that one coin will be multiplied 250 times. When you play with the coin value of 10 credits, your win with the multiplier of 250 will amount to 2,500 credits.
Symbols of the Pamplona slot:
- 9,10, J and Q pay with the multipliers of x5, x10 and x100 for three, four and five pictures in a successful combo respectively
- K and A — x5, x20 and x100
- Spades and a fan — х20, х50 and х150
- Flowers and a cloak with a sword — х25, х75 and х250
- A face of a bull pays х10, х50, х200 and х500 for 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols respectively
Most of the combinations of three symbols will earn you small winnings. To land a valuable combo, you have to collect at least five symbols with letters and numbers or 4 to 5 pictures of objects.
Besides the ones listed above, the game also features two symbols that perform a special function:
- A matador is the Wild symbol. This symbol lands on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th reels and substitutes for any missing picture in a combo. The key advantage that this symbol has is that the value of the combos that feature the matador is doubled
- A bull in an orange circle is the Scatter symbol. This symbol will produce a winning combination regardless of its position on the reels. Once you land three, four or five of these symbols, you will earn the coin multiplier of x100, x200 or x500. The symbol also triggers a series of free spins
Given the size of the winnings for regular combinations, rarely do the connoisseurs pay any attention to the winnings in the main game. They mainly try to land three Scatters since it is the bonus spins that pay the highest win.
You need to collect at least three Scatters to trigger a series of free spins. Once the required combo is landed, you have to pick one of the five red posters. Each one of them conceals special conditions for the free spins to be launched:
- 5 free spins and an extra multiplier of x20
- 10 and x15
- 10 and x10
- 20 and x5
- 30 and x3
Free spins are played with your current bet. The multiplier will increase the payout for the combination by 3 to 20 times depending on the poster selected. Free spins are re-triggered if you land three Scatters again. The round can be extended a maximum of 3 times. You will be entitled to the maximum number of spins if you pick the poster with 30 free spins and the multiplier of x3. The duration of this series will be a total of 90 spins.
The theme of the Pamplona slot by IGT is related to bullfighting — the traditional Spanish pastime. While evaluating the slot as impartially as possible, we can identify a number of pros and cons of this game.
These are the shortcomings as viewed by the connoisseurs:
- Low variance — combinations land often yet pay low rewards
- Monotonous gameplay
The advantages worth mentioning are:
- 1,024 ways to produce winning combinations
- Winnings are doubled by the Wild symbol
- A chance to earn 90 spins in a row
- Large multipliers (x20) during free spins
The developers have set the highest-paying win in the slot at 25,000,000 coins. This is the highest amount that you can earn for a lengthy and successful series of free spins and the round that has triggered them in the first place.