Ninja's Path Online Slot by Novomatic - Play for Free
The Ninja's Path one-armed-bandit slot comes with 5 reels and 25 unfixed paylines. The game is developed by Novomatic with a free demo version that you can play for fun at NeonSlots. The slot features the doubling game, free spins with an extra multiplier and both the Wild and the Scatter symbols. The game's theme is related to the ancient martial arts of Ninja warriors.
Ninja's Path Free Spins
3 or more Scatters landing on the reels randomly earn you 10 free spins. During the free spins the reels will start spinning automatically and the doubling game will be rendered unavailable. If a combo of Wild symbols lands during the free spins, you earn some extra free spins on the top of that:
- One Wild - 1
- Two Wilds - 2
- Three Wilds - 4
- Four Wilds - 30
- Five Wilds - 50
When one or more Wilds land during the first free spin, the second spin will have the multiplier of x5. When the Wild comes up in the second round of free spins, the third round will have the multiplier of x9. Once the free spins are over, all of your winnings are added to your balance and the game continues in its classical mode.
Symbols and multipliers in Ninja's Path
Winnings in the online slot Ninja Path are earned when combinations land left to right. You need to land at least 2 symbols to form a combo. Below you can learn more about all payouts for 2, 3, 4, or 5 symbols respectively (the winnings are shown using the highest bet): Special symbols:
- The Wild replaces all missing icons and completes winning combinations (except the Scatter). The combination with a Wild symbol pays X2 total bets. This is the highest-paying symbol that earns you the following rewards: 40, 800, 6,000 and 24,000
- The Scatter - three or more of these icons landed randomly will trigger free spins and award you the following payouts: 200, 1,000 and 10,000. This symbol can land on any reel
- 9 and 10 - 100, 250, 1,250 and 5,000
- J and Q - 250, 250, 1,250 and 5,000
- A and K - 500, 2,500 and 12,500
- A scroll - 750, 3,750 and 12,500
- A samurai - 1,000, 5,000 and 20,000
- A lady holding a fan - 100, 1,250, 6,250 and 37,500
Ninja's Path also features a doubling game. You can activate the double-up game each time you land a successful combo. In this round you have to guess the colour of the card that will drop next. Click on either Red or Black and the flickering card will be revealed. If your choice is correct, your winnings will be doubled. The five most recent cards are shown at the top of the window. Above them you will see two sections that contain the following info:
- Gamble amount - displays your current win
- Gamble to win - displays the winning amount if you guessed correctly
To decline the game and claim your winnings click on the Collect button.
How to Play the Ninja's Path Slot
Once you open the slot Ninja's Path by Novomatic, select the amount of in-game credits in the range of 0.50 to 500. Credits are given to you for free. To start the game, select the number of lines in the Lines section. Click on the +/- buttons to set 1 to 25 paylines.
Then click on the +/- buttons in the Bet/Line section to set the number of credits that you will bet on one line. The Bet section will display your total bet. The Credit section displays your balance, and the Last Win section shows your most recent winnings. Click on the PayTable button to open the paytable. Click on More Info (activated only in the PayTable section) to study the rules.
Additional buttons on the control panel
Auxiliary buttons are located in the upper right corner, this is where you can make adjustments to the following values:
- Enable/disable the sound effects
- Enable/disable the fullscreen mode
- Maximise or minimise the screen
Above these buttons you will find two switches:
- Exit - to exit the game
- Help - this button is inactive in the trial version of the slot
Click on the Start switch to set the reels in motion. Click on AutoPlay to start an auto game, click Stop to exit it. The button for the double-up game is inactive when a winning combination lands during the auto game. You have to disable the AutoPlay in order to play the doubling game.
Ninja's Path is an online slot convenient and easy for newbies to master. The game's design corresponds to its Asian theme. The game features the Scatter, the Wild and the double-up game, besides, you can win free spins.