Mystic Wreck Online Slot by Casino Technology Review
The theme of the Mystic Wreck slot by Casino Technology is related to the search for sunken treasures. The slot comes with five reels and twenty-five paylines and is available in demo mode to play for free at NeonSlots. The slot features 3 kinds of special symbols. Earn some free spins in the Mystic Wreck bonus round. Boosted multipliers may apply in the bonus game. The double-up game provides you with an opportunity to multiply any of your winnings.
Mystic Wreck Free Spins
2 to 5 Scatters landing on the reels grant you 15 free spins. The slot launches the spins all throughout the bonus round and does not require any bets to be made. The additional multiplier symbol starts operating in the bonus game. At the beginning of the round the winnings are calculated by applying the basic rate. However, each picture of a shell with a pearl boosts your multiplier. Its maximum value can reach as high as x10. You can increase the duration of the free spins mode when a combo of Scatters lands again.
Symbols and Multipliers in Mystic Wreck
The useful characteristic that Mystic Wreck slot themed to ocean has is three service symbols:
- The Wild symbol is a picture of a lady scuba diver. This picture replaces all missing regular symbols in producing a combination and can also form combinations of its own. 2, 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures pay 0.8, 4, 50 or 100 times your total bet respectively
- The Scatter symbol is a picture of an anchor. This symbol is capable of forming combos without being tied to lines. 2 to 5 symbols anywhere on the reels land a successful combination. Mystic Wreck provides a double award for the combo of Scatters. Two pictures landing on the reels will add 2 total bets to your balance. 3 to 5 will give you your winnings in credits and a round of free spins
- Multiplier is a shell with a pearl. This symbol plays only in the bonus round. Its function is to boost your multiplier
Regular pictures form combinations by applying the common rules. You will earn the award when 2 to 5 identical theme-related icons or 3 to 5 playing card symbols land on one line. The game features 11 pictures:
- A golden cup and a treasure chest. A combination of 2, 3, 4 or 5 of these icons pays 0.2, 1, 4 or 20 times your total bet
- A scuba, a pressure gauge, a diving bell - 0.8, 3, 16
- A shark - 0.6, 2, 12
- "A" and "K" - 0.4, 1.6, 10
- "Q", "J" and "10" - 0.2, 1.2, 6
Once you win, you can either add the coins to your balance or take part in the double-up game. Please remember that you have to click on the Take Win button to claim your winnings or click Double Up to join the double-up game.
The double-up round in the slot is represented in its conventional format. You will be asked to guess either the colour or the suit of a face-down card. In the former case the correct answer will double your winnings, and in the latter your winnings will be quadrupled. In either case if you guess incorrectly, all of the winnings earned for the spin will be lost.
The online slot features the non-standard option of betting only some of your winnings in the double-up game. Click on the Half button to add half of your winnings to your balance and bet the other half. If you guess the card correctly, you can go on with the double-up game. You are given a total of five stages to go through. You can exit the round any time you wish.
How to Play the Mystic Wreck Slot
The slot's control panel is characterised by its concise design. The developers from Casino Technology have provided each button with several functions. The left side of the panel contains the Game Menu button. Its key function is to open the section where you can adjust your values. By clicking on this button you will open a table with two rows of buttons. The upper part has the icons that let you pick the number of paylines from 1 to 25. By clicking on the appropriate button you will activate the number of paylines that corresponds to the minimum number on the button. Each subsequent click will add one more line within the range specified. The buttons in the bottom row determine your bet size within the range of 1 to 20 coins. You can adjust the values in a similar manner. By clicking on the button you will set the bet size that corresponds to the minimum number. Each subsequent click will add one more coin to the value. Click on the left orange button again to exit the value settings. When the menu is open it turns into the Exit Menu button. The button can perform two other functions:
- Click on the Double Up button to join the double-up game after each successful spin
- Click on the Stop Autoplay button to exit the autospin mode
You will see the Start button on the right side of the control panel. Its main function is to launch one single spin with your preset values. Additional options:
- Click on the Stop button to stop the reels at your command
- Click on the Take Win button to claim your winnings and transfer the coins to your balance
- Auto Play activates the slot's autospin mode. You have to select the duration of the series of continuous spins prior to launching the mode. To do that, click on the Auto off/on button to the left. This online slot is capable of making either 5 or 100 spins on its own. Select the desired number by clicking on the Start button.
The centre of the panel contains the following info blocks:
- Total Bet - indicates your total bet size in coins
- Demo Mode - your balance
- Win - the amount of payouts that you are entitled to.
The red button sets the coin values. But in the trial version featured on our webpage, the slot sets the value of 0.01 credits by default. The slot's symbols are described in the info menu of the payouts. Click on the Paytable sign just to the left of the Start button to open the menu.
Mystic Wreck seems to be attractive to the players of simple games that feature good bonus options. It does not require you to master any complex rules and lets you boost your winnings in the round of free spins. Play for free more online slots featured in licensed demo versions at neonslots.com.