Miss White Slot by IGT
Miss White by IGT themed to fairy-tales is a slot machine with five reels and 1024 ways for producing winning combinations. Winning combos are formed from left to right, from right to left or in the centre of the game screen on the second, third and fourth reels. During the gameplay you can use: unusual expanding special symbols that come up along one active payline and free spins.
A prince with a red rose is the highest-paying symbol. By collecting five of these pictures, you win the x150 multiplier. The return to player (RTP) can be up to 96.10%.
Game rules and controls
The free licensed demo version of Miss White is available on our website. As the game loads, you get credits — a virtual currency used for placing bets. Though, you use coins instead of credits for betting and calculating the rewards.
Place the bet before setting the reels in motion. There is a fixed bet per spin of 45 coins. The Multiway window displays this amount. You can always adjust the coin value using the Coin Value section. You will see two arrows with "+" and "-" signs close to the numerical reference. By hitting one of these arrows you set the ratio between credits and coins in the range of 1:1 to 1:50. In other words there can be from 1 to 50 credits in one coin.
Start the reel spins by using a round button with an arrow. You can keep an eye on the gameplay by using the following windows:
- Total Bet — your total bet per spin
- Win — rewards you receive for the winning combinations after a spin If you produce several combinations, the window will display the rewards for all of them
- Balance — your game account. Initially you get 3,000 credits. The game is considered to be winning if you manage to increase this value.
You are awarded credits for producing winning combinations. These are combinations of identical symbols located on adjacent reels. You do not have to form combinations from the first reel. Identical pictures must be aligned horizontally.
Symbols and payouts
Miss White comes with 11 symbols out of which three carry out special functions or play by special rules. They include:
- Snow White named Miss White and a white dwarf. These are expanding pictures with unusual features. The game screen comes with five vertical reels and four lines. When two identical symbols (for example dwarfs) land along a payline and several other symbols are between them, the dwarfs start to expand. If Miss White symbols land on the first and fifth reels, all the symbols between them turn into Snow White or the dwarf. You win the following multipliers for these pictures:
- Three, four and five symbols of Miss White produce 8, 15 and 50 multipliers respectively
- Three, four and five dwarfs award 5, 12 and 40
- The picture with a castle is a Scatter symbol. It only comes up on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. If you land three of these pictures, free spins will be activated
The remaining symbols can be subdivided into two types:
- Symbols that only produce combinations with four or five icons:
- A violet, a ruby, a caterpillar and a pick win you x5 and x15 multipliers
- A snow-bird and an owl — x8 and x25
- Pictures that produce combinations of 3, 4 and 5 symbols in a row:
- An old man with a knife and an apple — x10, x75 and x125
- A prince — x10, x75 and x150
Multipliers in the paytable are specified for one coin according to the ratio. The higher the coin value, the bigger your reward will be. While reviewing the paytable, you will see that only three of the eleven symbols win the greatest rewards by producing a combination of five symbols in a row. These are an old man with the knife, the prince and Miss White. Prizes for the remaining symbols do not cover the cost of total bet.
When three symbols with a castle come up on the second, third and fourth reels, the bonus round is launched. You are to select one of five apples before starting free spins. They hide a number corresponding to the number of free spins in the range of 5 to 15.
During free spins any wins are calculated using the current bet settings. However, no deductions will be taken from your balance whilst the free spins round is active. The expanding Wilds function in the same way as in the main game.
You can extend the free spins session if you land three castle symbols again. You will have to select five apples again to see the number of bonus free spins. You can win a maximum of 280 bonus rounds in a row.
Miss White by IGT comes with unusual special symbols. This slot has its advantages and disadvantages.
The disadvantages include:
- Low variance
- Even combos of special symbols award small payouts
- Payback percentage (RTP) is not fixed
- Expanding symbols increase the odds of getting a prize
- You can relaunch the free spins session
- A possibility to produce winning combinations in any direction
This slot machine will be great for fans of unusual gameplay and fairy-tale themes.