Mexican Slots Online Slot by Games OS - Game Review & Play Free
Mexican Slots is a slot by Games OS with an interface that consists of 3 reels and 1 payline. This slot has only one mode. There are no auto-spins, bonus rounds, free spins or symbols with special features. It is themed to music and entertainment.
Our website offers a free version of the slot. The maximum multiplier is 3,000. This one-armed bandit is of high variance. It means that the winnings for combinations are awarded rarely but are of quite a large size.
Mexican Slots controls
All the buttons are located on the control panel under the reels:
- The "-" and "+" buttons in the Value section set up the value of one coin from 0.05 to 5 credits
- Bet One sets the bet from 1 to 3 coins for a line
- Bet Max activates a spin with the maximum bet of 3 coins
- Spin activates one spin of the reels
You can see the following information windows on the control panel:
- Bet displays your total bet per spin in credits
- Win displays the latest win
Your balance appears in the Balance window above the game screen.
The paytable is on the left side near the reels. It contains information about the multipliers for combinations of certain symbols. All possible bets are indicated there.
Symbols and payouts
The reels in the slot contain 9 symbols:
- A green pepper and a cactus earn you the 2, 4 or 6 multiplier if the bet per spin is 1, 2 or 3 coins. You get the award even if there is only one pepper or cactus symbol
- If maracas land on the payline they earn you the 3, 6 or 9 multiplier depending on the current bet
- A lime earns you the 4, 8 or 12 multiplier
- Two bottles of tequila — 10, 20 or 30
- Two guitars — 15, 30 or 45
- Two donkeys — 20, 40 or 60
- Two pictures of a Mexican — 45, 90 or 135
A Mexican girl is the highest-paying symbol in this slot. Three of these icons earn you the 500, 1,500 or 3,000 multiplier if your bet is 1, 2 or 3 coins.
The combinations of symbols above, rarely come up, as the one-armed bandit is of high variance.
This slot does not have any bonus symbols with special options.
You get 3 reels with one payline if you start Mexican Slots online. Lack of special symbols and extra rounds allows you to quickly understand the rules and start the spins. The beginners and experienced players that like classical slots will be interested in this slot.