Magical Stacks Slot by Playtech Review
The Magical Stacks slot machine is themed to both cartoons and fruits. The slot developed by Playtech has five reels and twenty paylines. It has neither a risk game, or a bonus round.
However, three White Cat pictures activate the free spins mode. It comes with a multiplier that increase your winnings up to 5 times. The slot machine has a low variance.
Rules of the Magical Stacks online slot
Before starting spins on the Magical Stacks slot, you have to configure only two options:
- Lines means the number of paylines on which combinations of symbols can be formed. You can set from one to twenty lines. This option, like the following one, affects your total bet
- Line bet is a stake on one payline. This number may vary from 0.01 to 100 credits. These two options can be adjusted with the "+" and "-" buttons
You can find out your total bet by multiplying the number of lines by the line bet. For instance, if the number of lines is 15 and the line bet is 20, your total bet is 300 credits. At the same time, you are originally awarded 1,600 credits in your in-game account.
Windows and control buttons of the slot:
- Win shows your prize for the latest spin of the reels
- Bet Max is special in that it only shows the maximum number of lines and starts the reels. It usually sets the maximum total bet in slot machines
- Spin activates a single spin of the reels. It does so with the bet set by you beforehand. As soon as the Spin button is hit, it changes to Stop. When you click it, the reels stop at once
- Turbo mode is used to accelerate the spinning of the reels. When activated, this button will display Turbo on. To turn off this mode, click the button again
- Autoplay is the mode where reels spin automatically. After activating the button, you have to select the number of spins to be performed continuously. This mode is disabled when all spins are finished or you hit the Stop button. The remaining number of spins will be shown above it
- Info opens the control panel. It contains information about symbols and their multipliers, patterns of paylines and all the game rules
A series of at least three symbols is considered a combination. Winning combinations line up from the left to the right, except for Scatter. A payout on one line is multiplied by the bet per line.
Symbols and multipliers of the Magical Stacks slot machine
Symbols with question marks may appear during the game. When the reels stop, they turn into any symbol at random, except for both Scatter and the multiplier symbol. During one spin all symbols with question marks turn into the same symbol.
There are two Wild symbols in the Magical Stacks slot. One is a pink-haired girl and the other one is a white-haired girl with a staff. The first one plays during the regular gameplay mode. The second Wild symbol plays during the free spins mode only. They both can replace any other symbol in the game window to create a winning combination.
The white cat symbol is a Scatter that can trigger free spins.
Magical Stacks features nine common symbols without additional options. For three, four and five such symbols you can get:
- Three sevens — the 50, 100 and 250 multipliers
- The bell — 25, 50 and 100
- The picture with the word Bar — 25, 40 and 100
- The watermelon — 15, 25 and 40
- The cherries — 15, 25 and 40
- A, K — 10, 20 and 30
- Q, J — 5, 10 and 20
To calculate the amount of credits won, you have to apply the multiplier earned for the winning combination to the line bet. For example, when you hit a combination of three symbols with the sevens, you win 500 credits with the line bet of 10 credits. You can find the information about all multipliers in the control panel.
Series of free spins in the Magical Stacks slot
Three or more white cat symbols that land anywhere in the game window, will trigger ten free spins with a dynamic multiplier. At the beginning of the free spin mode, a random factor will be set to multiply your winnings by two, three, four or five.
Spins with the factor symbol appearing on the fifth reel will increase the multiplier by one point. It displays a golden circle with a pink stone. Spins without any factor symbol on the fifth reel reduce the multiplier by one point.
The factor multiplies your winnings by a maximum of five and a minimum of two. Free spins can be triggered again. Ten free spins will be added for at least three white cats. Restarting can be triggered indefinitely.
The symbol with a question mark also plays in the free spins mode and can turn into other symbols when the spinning stops.
The Magical Stacks one-armed bandit is quite simple, so even a beginner can learn to use it. Due to the low variance of the slot, you will often have small wins. You can get big prizes after at least three white cats land on the reels to activate the free spins mode.