Mad Orchestra Online Slot by Pragmatic Play - Play for Free
Mad Orchestra is a slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines developed by Pragmatic Play. It features three types of special symbols: the Wild, the Scatter and the Bonus symbol. The bonus symbol triggers the bonus game.
The Wild is the best-paying symbol. If you collect five of these pictures, you get 5,000 times your line bet. The amount of payout in the bonus game depends on your total bet. The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.02%.
How to play the Mad Orchestra slot for free
Our website invites you to play the trial version of the Mad Orchestra slot. When the slot starts, you get 500 credits. The interface comes with a game screen and a control panel. The screen consists of five reels and three rows. You can find the patterns of twenty paylines on the second page of the game guide. The information menu opens by clicking the Pay Table button.
The interface of the slot contains buttons and information windows:
- The Lines section displays the number of paylines involved in the game. The value ranges from 1 to 20 by using the up and down arrows
- The Bet section sets the line bet. You can set the value in the range from 0.01 to 5 credits using the arrows
- The Total Bet displays the total bet (the product of the line bet and the number of active paylines)
- The Bet Max button sets the maximum number of paylines and activates one single reel spin
- The Spin button triggers one reel spin with pre-set options of paylines and line bet
- The Autoplay button opens an additional menu where you can set the number of auto spins (from 5 to 1,000)
- The Win window displays the win for one or several combinations that you have earned during a spin
- Balance — displays the number of credits in your balance
Additional settings are available in the menu that pops up after clicking the gear icon found at the top of the screen. You can turn on/off the animation, the background music and the sound effects of the slot.
Symbols and prizes in the Mad Orchestra slot
You get prizes by, collecting winning combinations in the game window. A winning combination is a combination of identical symbols on active paylines from the leftmost reel on adjacent reels. The slot comes with symbols that operate according to special rules. They include:
- Scatter is the image of Opera house. This symbol operates regardless of the paylines, appearing anywhere in the game screen. For three, four and five these symbols, you get 5, 25 and 100 times your total bet respectively
- Bonus is the image of a Diva. It only comes up on the second, third and fourth reels. Three symbols, appearing simultaneously, trigger the bonus game
Another special symbol is the Wild — the image of a conductor. This picture may land on any of the five reels. Its special feature is that it replaces missing symbols in combinations of regular symbols. Except the Scatter and bonus pictures. In addition, the icon of a conductor forms its own combinations. Two, three, four and five images produce a reward of 20, 200, 2,000 and 5,000 times your line bet.
Other symbols (regular symbols) use the following multipliers for your line bet:
- A drum or a harp — 5, 25 or 200 for three, four and five pictures respectively
- A piano or a violin — 10, 50 or 300
- An entertainer or a trumpeter — 15, 75 or 500
- A girl with a pipe or a conductor in a purple jacket — 20, 100 or 750
- Female violinist — 5, 30, 200 or 1,000 for two, three, four and five icons on the payline respectively
Only the last two images cover the total bet, when they form combinations of three symbols. In other cases, it is more advantageous to collect combinations of four or five symbols to get significant winnings.
Diva Melody Bonus Round
If three icons of the Diva appear on the reel two, three or four, the bonus round opens in the additional window. The aim is to press the piano keys, to play the opening notes for the Diva's song. Each correctly guessed note activates the multipliers for the total bet. These values are added up and at the end of the bonus round, you get a reward in credits taking into account the received total multiplier.
In addition to the usual keys, there are three broken. After pressing, these keys do not open notes and multipliers, they are destroyed. Three broken keys finish the bonus game.
The Mad Orchestra slot by Pragmatic Play does not feature free spins or a risk game. But the chances of winning increase thanks to the Wild which completes winning combinations and the Scatter which is activated regardless of its position in the game window. Another chance to get a big payout is the bonus round where you can collect the multiplier for the total bet.