Lucky Jolly Online Slot by Greentube
Lucky Jolly is a fruit slot machine that consists of 10 adjustable lines, 5 reels and a control panel. Greentube has provided this slot with the following features: common and auto spins of reels, double-up game and a round of five free spins that is triggered after three or more Scatters land. NeonSlots invites you to play the free version of the slot where all wins are paid in demo credits.
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round, Jackpot|
Lucky Jolly Free Spins
Once three or more Scatter symbols appear in any positions of the game window, a series of 5 free spins starts. Features of the round:
- All credits remain in your balance, that is, reels are spinning for free
- Winnings are calculated based on the bets that you have configured before the round started
- You can collect 3 or more Scatters on the game window which will extend the round
- The middle reel is covered with the joker, the highest-paying icon of the slot
So during the round with free spins you have a chance to collect the most valuable combination of 5 jokers.
Symbols and Combinations of the Slot
A winning combination of three, four or five identical symbols may land along one of the active lines of the online slot from left to right after one of the spins:
- Lemon, orange, plum and cherry in a winning combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical pictures earn the multipliers for the bet per line of 10, 40 and 100
- Bell, watermelon and grapes — 20, 80 and 200 times your bet per line
- Bar plate — 20, 100 and 500
- Double Bar plate — 30, 120 and 750
- Triple Bar plate — 40, 150 and 1,000
- Seven — 50, 200 and 2,000
You can get the largest win for the combination of 5 jokers. In the real game developed by Greentube, this combo will earn you the progressive jackpot if the maximum bet is set. For a combination of 2, 3 or 4 symbols with a joker, the multipliers will be 10, 100 and 500.
In addition to the above-mentioned regular pictures, the reels of the slot spin the Scatter in the form of a star. This symbol is not associated with paylines. If 3, 4 or 5 stars land on any box of the reels, you earn 3, 30 or 300 times your total bet. What's more, 3 or more Scatters in any boxes of the screen award you 5 free spins.
To run the double-up game, you need a winning combination to land during regular spins. During the auto spins mode, the doubling-or-nothing is not available.
The double-up game is activated by the Gamble button. An additional window with a ladder of eight steps one of which is flickering opens in this round. You have to click the Gamble button at the right time. If you click in time, the winnings will be doubled. Then another step will start flickering, which means you'll be able to continue the double-up game.
If you don't manage to choose the right moment to click Gamble, you will lose your winnings and the round will be over. To decline the double-up game or interrupt the round at some point, you have to click the Collect button. The maximum win in the double-up game is 50,000, provided that you configure the highest bet.
How to Play the Lucky Jolly Slot Machine
To begin the game session on this slot with neon design, you need to configure the bet and lines, learn the rules in the pay table and select one of the two buttons to launch the reels. All the buttons for setting the game options and activating spins are found on the bottom panel:
- The Lines section with the "-/+" buttons enables you to involve from 1 to 10 paylines to line up winning combinations
- The Bet/Line window is provided for setting the bet per line from 0.01 to 5 credits
- Paytable opens a window with rules and information about payouts. You need to take note that the details about wins for combinations depend on the options set by you before (bet and lines)
- Start enables you to initiate one spin. If you click the button during a spin, the reels will stop instantly
- Autoplay triggers the auto spins mode, that is, it starts independent spins of reels. In this mode, the slot machine can work as long as there is a certain amount of virtual funds in your account
- Stop finishes auto spins
- Gamble activates the double-up game if a winning combination was formed along one of the lines. This button doesn't work in the auto spins mode
- The Collect button is to decline the double-or-nothing
In addition to the buttons mentioned above, the following windows are found on the control panel:
- Credit shows the number of credits in your account
- Last Win informs you about the amount of prizes earned
The window showing the size of the progressive jackpot is displayed above the reels. But you can earn the maximum win only in the real game. This option is not available in the free version of the slot machine.
The function buttons for configuring the sound and maximising the screen are found at the top of the game window. A small clock that enables you to monitor the duration of the game is found below these buttons.