The Lost Temple Slot by Lightning Box Review
The Lost Temple online slot is available to play for free and has 5 reels and 1,024 ways to win. This slot features a Scatter, a Wild, the Hold n Spin feature, a bonus round with free spins and a payout multiplier, and the Temple Steps bonus game with a choice of fields.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
|Ways to Win||1024|
The Hold N Spin Feature
The Hold N Spin feature is a pre-round to the Temple Steps Bonus game. It is activated when two or more Scatter symbols with the word Bonus land anywhere on the reels, providing one is on the leftmost reel. The Scatter expands to cover the entire reel which is then held while the remaining reels spin up to 3 times. If additional Scatters land, they will also expand and be held in place and the spins will be reset to 3. If all five reels get frozen, the Temple Steps Bonus game is launched.
Temple Steps Bonus
The aim of this game is to climb the pyramid as high as possible, each level of the pyramid has a choice of fields and pays a win of free spins with a multiplier.
As you climb higher the number of free spins and the multiplier increases. You need to select one field on each level and if you reveal a right arrow, the game will end and you wil launch the free spins with the appropriate multiplier. If an up arrow is uncovered then you can climb a step higher up the pyramid. There are seven levels in total:
- The first level - has 15 fields and awards 6 free spins with a x2 multiplier
- The second - has 8 fields and awards 6 free spins with a x3 multiplier
- The third - has 3 fields and awards 7 free spins and a x4 multiplier
- The fourth - has 2 fields and awards 8 free spins with a x5 multiplier
- The fifth - has 2 fields and awards 10 free spins with a x6 multiplier
- The sixth - also has 2 fields and awards 11 free spins with a x7 multiplier
- The seventh - is the top of the pyramid and it awards 12 free spins with a x8 multiplier
When this game ends, the round of free spins starts.
The Lost Temple Symbols and Multipliers
The Lost Temple is a Treasure themed slot and the symbols can be divided into special and regular ones.
The Scatter symbol is a picture of an ancient temple with the word Bonus. Whenever 2, 3 or 4 land starting with the leftmost reel, the Hold N Spin feature with re-spins is activated.
The Wild symbol is the picture of a young lady. It substitutes for the regular symbols to form winning combinations with the exception of the Scatter symbol.
The regular symbols form combos with 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols appear on adjacent reels of the game screen, starting with the leftmost reel. The exceptions are the 9 and chest symbols as they form combinations with 2, 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols. The slots symbols are:
- A treasure chest
- Gold coins
- A snake
- A scorpion
- Playing Cards A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9
Their multipliers can be found in the paytable and change to reflect your current bet settings.
How to Play the Lost Temple Slot
The Lost Temple slot by Lightning Box is a free demo version of the real game. The gameplay is the same as in the full version, the only exception is that you use game credits and coins instead of real money. Additionally this slot has no paylines, instead, you have 1,024 ways to form a winning combination.
There are different versions of this game depending what device you use to play it. It has a version optimized for mobile devices that has one button on the right hand side to spin the reels and a button on the left hand side that opens all of the other controls for the slot. The PC version uses a control panel below the reels with different buttons that you can use to control the game. These controls allow you to:
- Set the value of a credit in coins so that your balance lasts longer
- Set the number of credits you want to bet per spin as instead of the bet per line, this slot uses a x40 multiplier and you can choose to play x1, x2, x3, x4 or x5 this amount per spin
- Select the number of Auto Spins in the range of 5 to 100
- Turn the game sounds on or off
- Expand the game screen to fit the whole screen
The start/spin button will spin the reels once or if you have selected a number of auto spins, the Start button launches the selected number of auto spins. The Stop button stops the auto spin mode. If you are using a PC or laptop then the spacebar has the same function as the Spin button.
The paytable shows the slot's rules, gives a description of the bonus game and the bonus round and shows the payline patterns.
Lost Temple is a slot that is simple to control and has a user-friendly interface. Discover more online slots to play for free at NeonSlots with no download needed.