Live Jazz Slot by Genesis Gaming Review
Live Jazz is a slot machine by Genesis Gaming, themed to music. The slot interface includes 5 reels with 5 adjustable paylines going through them. Special characteristics of the slot: two types of risk game (Double Up and Triple Up), free spins with additional Wild symbols and auto spins mode. Bonus symbols of the slot are: The Wild symbol in the form of a signboard with the words Live Jazz and Scatter presented as a picture with notes on the moon background.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) of this slot machine is 97.257%. The highest multiplier is x200. We offer a free version of the slot on our website, where the highest bet per spin is 2.5 credits.
|Features||Scatter, Gamble Round|
How to play the slot
To control the Live Jazz slot machine, you need to learn the functions of the main buttons on the control panel:
- The Spin button is provided for launching the reels. You can stop the reels motion by clicking this button during a spin
- The Auto Play button opens a window for setting the auto spins mode. The slot enables you to configure 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 automatic spins
- The Stop Autoplay button finishes auto spins
- Help is a button to open the help window, which lists the wins for combinations, the rules for the various rounds and the paylines pattern
- The Double Up button activates the risk game in which you can double the previous win
- The Triple Up button runs the risk game, where you can increase your prizes three times
- The buttons with images of arrows configure the bet per line from 0.01 to 0.50 Bet Level and Total Bet windows are between these buttons. In the first window, you can see the size of the bet per line, the second one shows the total bet per spin
The buttons for changing the number of lines (from 1 to 5) are found on both sides of the reels. On the left side, you can see the "-" buttons. When you hit them, the number of paylines decreases. On the right side of the reels, you can find the "+" buttons, which increase the number of paylines.
A button designed as a loudspeaker is found at the top of the slot screen. It is used to mute the sound.
Winning combinations and symbols
After a successful spin, a winning pattern of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols lands along an active line from left to right. The win for a combination depends on the size of the current bet. The Live Jazz slot machine includes 9 regular symbols:
- The poster earns you the smallest winnings. For a combination of 3, 4 or 5 pictures of this kind, you will earn multipliers of 5, 10 or 20
- A glass with a drink has the multipliers of 5, 15 and 30
- A bucket with shrimps — 10, 15 and 30
- An entrance to the bar — 10, 20 and 50
- A lantern with a sign — 10, 30 and 60
- A trumpet — 15, 35 and 70
- A treble clef — 30, 50 and 80
- A musician with double bass — 30, 60 and 90
- A singer with microphone — 40, 75 and 100
- The signboard with the Live Jazz words earns you the multipliers of 50, 100 and 200 for a combo of 3, 4 and 5 identical symbols. So, this is the highest-paying picture. In addition, the Live Jazz signboard represents the Wild symbol, which completes winning combinations of other symbols
- The image with notes on the moon background is the Scatter. It is not associated with paylines. If 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures are found in the boxes of the reel, you will get 5, 25 or 75 times your total bet. Three or more Scatter symbols in any positions of the game window launch free spins
The bonus round of the Live Jazz slot machine
The bonus round in the one-armed bandit is activated after landing 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols. The round consists of the following stages:
- The choice of one of three bars. This way, you will determine the number of free spins from 5 to 25
- The selection of one of the musical instruments (piano, drums, guitar or trumpet), which hide from 2 to 5 additional Wild symbols
- The activation of the corresponding number of free spins. In the free spins round, additional Wild symbols, which you have won in the round where you chose a musical instrument, will appear on the reels
The repeated landing of Scatter symbols on the screen will enable you to extend the round with free spins.
To run one of the variants of the risk game, you have to collect a winning combination. After that, two buttons will appear on the panel:
- Double Up launches the risk game with the possibility to double the wins
- Triple Up activates the risk round with a chance to triple the winnings
In the round for doubling, you have to point at one of four bar signboards. A multiplier is hidden under two of the pictures. If you open the right one, your winnings will be doubled. If you select an image without a multiplier, you will lose all your previous prizes for the spin and this round.
In the Triple Up risk game, you need to choose one of three pictures with signboards. In this round, the win is hidden only under one image. If you point at the image with a multiplier, the amount of your prize will be tripled. But the wrong choice of the picture will nullify your win.
In both varieties of the risk games, there are 8 stages. But to go through each of them, you must not make a mistake, that is, you shouldn't select images without multipliers.
The risk games are not available in the auto spins mode.
So, the Live Jazz slot features two types of risk games. But the best way to increase the number of credits in your balance is to launch free spins with additional Wild symbols.