Kitty Cash Online Slot by 1x2 Gaming - Game Review & Play Free
Kitty Cash is a video slot by 1x2 Gaming, which features an interface of a 5x3 game screen and a control panel. You will come across 9 paylines on these five reels. This slot has 2 bonus symbols: a Wild, which complements winning combinations and doubles their payouts, and a Scatter with the Free Spins caption, which triggers the free spins with a x2 multiplier.
Our website hosts a free version of Kitty Cash. The betting range in this slot varies from 1 to 5 coins. You can get the maximum multiplier of x750 for a combination of five purple cats. The slot is themed to animals.
How to play the Kitty Cash slot
To control the game, you have a control panel with the following buttons:
- Spins — launches one reel spin with the current bet
- Max Bet — launches one reel spin with the maximum bet of 45 coins
- Autobet — opens a new window with the auto spins settings. You are prompted to choose between 5 and 250 auto spins
- Cancel — a button which appears on the console when the auto spins start. Use it to stop the auto spins
- The arrow buttons in the Coin Value section help you to select the coin value in a range of 0.01 to 5 credits Coin is a special currency which is converted to credits to make betting calculation easier
- The buttons in the Coins section set the bet per line of 1 to 5 coins
- In the Lines section, you can set 1 to 9 active paylines where winning combos land. You can also use the numbers on both sides of the reels to enable the required paylines
- Reset Bets — resets the bet settings made by you (the bet size and the number of active lines)
- Show Winlines — shows the arrangement of the paylines on the reels
- Paytable — opens a window with info about the multipliers for winning combos and the features of the bonus symbols Below the info window, you will see the Rules button which opens the game rules
Besides the buttons, you can see some info windows on the console which help you to keep track of your gaming session:
- Bet is a section in the left corner of the console. It shows the total bet for one spin. The number of the indicator varies from 1 to 9 coins
- Bet in the bottom of the slot also displays the total bet, but in credits rather than in coins
- Coins — displays the number of coins left in your balance
- Balance — the number of credits left in your account
- Win — the size of the winnings in credits
Start the online slot game by looking through the paytable and rules, setting the bet and the number of active lines. Then you can start the reel spins During the spins, if you land a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols from left to right, you win.
Symbols and multipliers
The Kitty Cash slot comes with both regular and special symbols. The regular ones form winning combinations on the paylines. The special symbols have advanced features.
The regular symbols include:
- A ball of wool — pays the multiplier of 4, 10 or 20 for 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- A fish skeleton — 7, 20 and 45
- A striped fish —7, 24 and 60
- A mouse — 9, 26 and 70
- A cat in a suit — 20, 32 and 80
- A green cat — 22, 40 and 80
- A ginger kitten pays the 5, 24, 40 or 100 multiplier for a combo of 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- A pink cat — 6, 32, 75 and 300
- A dark blue cat — 7, 40, 150 and 500
- A purple cat pays the highest winnings. You get the 10, 45, 200 or 750 multiplier for 2, 3, 4 or 5 these symbols
To calculate the payout, multiply the bet per line by the winning combination's multiplier.
Bonus symbols of this slot:
- A black cat with green eyes is a Wild, which substitutes for other symbols, except for the tuna can. The winning combinations containing the Wild symbol double up
- A tuna can is the Free Spins symbol, which is also the Scatter. Whenever 3, 4 or 5 Scatters land anywhere on the reels, you get 5, 15 or 25 free spins
The free spins offer you a good chance to increase the number of credits in your balance significantly. The free spins are triggered by three or more Free Spins (tuna cans) symbols landing on the reels. The features of the round:
- The winnings are doubled
- The reels spin automatically 5, 15 or 25 times if the round was triggered by 3, 4 or 5 tuna cans
- You cannot extend the free spins series
So, you have more chances to win higher payouts in the free spins round.