Inca Gold II Slot for Free Online
Inca Gold II is an online slot by EGT with five reels and twenty paylines. The game features both Wild and Scatter symbols. Free spins and a gambling round are available in the slot. Also, you can win a progressive multi-level jackpot. The initial number of free spins is 15 but the round can be extended.
|Freespins, Gamble Round, Jackpot
Inca Gold II Free Spins
You earn 15 free spins for three, four or five Scatters. Bonus spins are performed according to the conditions specified for the main game: the bet size and the number of adjusted paylines do not change. The cost of a spin is not deducted from your account. The bet is used to calculate winnings.
All winning combinations lined up during free spins pay triple rewards. A series of free spins can be extended. To win 15 additional bonus rounds, you need to collect three, four or five Scatters in the game window.
Symbols and Payouts
Your rewards depend on the selected bet, the symbol value and the length of a combination. Prizes for combinations are calculated by factors - the fixed multipliers for your bet per line. Every possible combination has its own multiplier. When playing with the minimum bet (20 coins per spin, 1 coin per line) the symbols earn:
- Alpaca, or tomatoes or a pan flute - 5, 20 and 100 coins for three, four and five pictures
- Conquistador, or an eagle or a silver mask - 10, 50 and 250
- A female Inca or the ruler of Incas - 50, 250 and 500
- A golden idol - 100, 500 and 1,000 for three, four and five pictures. A combination of two symbols earns you 20 coins
In addition to regular pictures, the game features special symbols. Such pictures perform bonus functions:
- Wild - a golden Inca coin. The picture comes up on reels one, three and four, replacing the missing symbol in a combination. If the Wild symbol comes up on the reel and can complete winning combos, it unfolds along all three boxes vertically
- Scatter - the picture of a mosaic. The feature of the symbol is that its combinations are counted without binding to paylines. Two, three, four or five Scatters award 2, 5, 20 and 250 times your total bet respectively (40, 100, 400 and 5,000 coins when playing with the minimum bet). Three or more Scatters, coming up on the screen, launch a series of free spins
At Neonslots.com you can play a variety of online slot machines for free with no download and no registration.
If at least one winning combination lands on the screen during the main game, your win for it can be raised in the gambling round. To increase your reward, the win for a spin must not exceed the size of the configured total bet more than 35 times. With a minimum bet, the limit is 700 coins and with the maximum it is 14,000.
The Gamble button opens the game in the additional window. You need to guess the colour of a playing card face down. To do this, use the Red and Black buttons. If your guess is correct, the amount placed on the stake is doubled. If you are wrong, your reward for the spin burns out. The gambling round has five levels in total. To refuse the next round and pick up the win, use any of the buttons for configuring bets. They take the function of the Collect button during the double-up game.
Any spin, including an empty one, can activate the bonus game where a progressive jackpot is played out. During the bonus game, you choose from twelve playing cards, opening them until you find three identical suits. Depending on the images of the opened cards, you win one of the four jackpot levels. Your reward size depends on the suit:
- Clubs - the smallest payout available
- Spades - the biggest jackpot
Your reward size corresponds to a particular level of the jackpot and is displayed in the sections at the top of the game window. All values are marked with the corresponding suits. You can win several types of the jackpot in the course of one game.
How to Play the Inca Gold II Slot
When you launch the free trial version of the Inca Gold II slot by EGT on the NeonSlots website, you have 5,000 coins in your game balance. They are exchanged to credits for placing bets. Credits are marked in the game by the conventional picture - a blue crystal. A blue button for configuring a denomination is found on the control panel at the bottom of the game window. In the trial version of the slot this value is fixed: one credit is equal to one coin.
The game window has five reels of three symbols each. So, the game screen is subdivided into 15 boxes. Graphic patterns of 20 paylines are described in the information guide which is opened using the "i" button. To earn rewards, you have to line up identical symbols from the leftmost to the rightmost reel along one of the paylines, on neighbouring reels.
This is what you do to start the game:
- Adjust the number of active paylines. This parameter is configured using scales with the word Lines on both sides of the game window. You select 1, 5, 10, 15 or 20 paylines by clicking the segments of the scale
- Place a bet per spin. To configure the total bet, use five buttons with numbers that vary depending on the number of active paylines. With one active payline, the values for buttons are: 1, 2, 5, 10 and 20 coins
- Launch a spin of the reels. A spin is started by clicking the button with the selected bet Also, the game features the auto spin mode. Auto spins are activated by an orange button with circular arrows. A series of auto spins stops when you click the button again
These are the windows that contain important data:
- Balance - shows the number of coins in your game account
- Last Win - displays your win when one or more combinations are formed
When a winning combination is formed on the screen, the reward for it can be raised in the double-up game. An additional button - Gamble - comes up in the section with payouts. The button activates the gambling round in a separate game window. This option is not available in the auto play mode.
Inca Gold II is a history-themed slot with additional bonus options. Experienced players consider free spins as the most interesting part of the game. Your rewards are tripled during free spins and they can be extended. Therefore, some players prefer the auto game mode, speeding up the process of "catching" the Scatter symbol on the game screen.
Others prefer a leisurely game with the possibility to double rewards in the gambling round. You can get 448,000 coins in the double-up game, playing with the maximum bet and placing the maximum possible amount of 14,000 coins, provided that you go through all five levels of the double-up game.