House of Scare Online Slot by Games OS
House of Scare is an online slot that comes with 5 reels and 25 adjustable paylines. This slot powered by Games OS features the Scatter, the Wild and the Bonus symbols. The game also features the extra mode of free spins, the risk game of multiplication and the Coffin Race bonus game. The highest payout for a successful combo of symbols is 1,200 credits.
|Features||Gamble Round, Jackpot|
How to play House of Scare
This slot is only a trial version of the real game. Yet it fully copies the original except for the use of virtual in-game credits.
Setting the game's values
Prior to launching the reels you need to set several values that will affect the gameplay:
- Set the number of 1 to 25 active paylines by using the +/- buttons in the Lines menu. The more paylines are involved in a play, the more chances you have to win
- Click on the +/- buttons in the Bet menu this time to set your bet per line. The values may range from 0.01 to 0.8 credits. The value will determine the amounts of your winnings for a successful combination
- Your total bet, set by multiplying the selected values, indicates the cost of one spin. The maximum total bet is 20 credits
In the lower left corner of the interface you can find two icons with a speaker and four arrows. The speaker icon enables or disables the sound effects. The icon with four arrows allows you to enter the fullscreen mode.
Launching the reels in House of Scare
Click on the Spin button to launch one single spin with preset values. The space key duplicates this particular function. Here you will also have the "skill stop" option — by clicking on the same button again the reels will instantly stop.
Click on the Bet max button to spin the reels one time with the maximum number of paylines. At the same time your line bet remains unchanged.
The auto game can be launched quite easily. Click on the Auto spin button to open the menu where you can set up your autospins from 5 to 1,000. Click Ok to confirm your settings or click No to cancel.
Click on 5X or 10X to quickly launch 5 or 10 autospins respectively. Click on the Stop button to exit the auto game prematurely.
Click on the Paytable button to open the info menu provided in the slot. This is where you will find the paytable, the rules of the slot, the payline pattern, the description of special symbols and the guidelines for the bonus game and the risk game of multiplication. The values in the paytable are shown as multipliers of your line bet.
Symbols and multipliers in House of Scare
A line bet of 0.1 credits was used in describing the payouts for successful combos.
Unique properties and functions is what makes special symbols different from the regular icons. The slot features a total of three kinds of special symbols:
- The Wild symbols depicts a witch and has the word "Wild" written on it. It replaces virtually all pictures in the slot except for the Scatter and the Bonus
- The Scatter depicts a skeleton of a bird. Once it lands anywhere on the game screen 3, 4 or 5 times, it triggers the extra round of 5, 10 or 15 free spins respectively
- The Bonus symbol looks like a coffin on wheels. A combination of 3 or more of these symbols on an active payline triggers a multilevel Coffin Race bonus game
All standard symbols in this slot depict various monsters in the House of Scare. For a combo of 3, 4 or 5 and in some cases even 2 symbols you get the following awards in credits:
- A clock that came alive — 0.2, 1 or 4
- A pumpkin in a hat — 0.3, 1.5 or 5
- Living organisms in a test tube — 0.4, 2 or 7
- A pillow that came alive — 0.5, 2.5 or 10
- A voodoo doll — 0.6, 3.5 or 15
- Frankenstein's green monster — 0.2, 0.8, 5 or 20
- a vampire — 0.2, 1, 7.5 or 50
- a yellow zombie — 0.4, 2, 10 or 100
- A ghost — 0.6, 3, 15 or 150 This is the highest-paying symbol in the slot When playing with the maximum bet, the combination of five ghosts will earn you the award of 1,200 credits
Click on the Gamble button to activate it when a successful combo lands on the game screen. To boost your winnings you will have to guess the colour or the suit of the face-down card in the centre of the game screen. Guess the colour of the playing card by clicking either Red or Black and guess the suit by clicking on one of the 4 icons with the corresponding pictures.
If you guessed the colour or the suit correctly, you either double or quadruple your winnings for the most recent spin. After that you can proceed with the game. If your guess is wrong, the credits for the winning combo will be forfeited.
The risk game also has the imposed limit of 1 credit. You will not be able to launch the game if the win for the combo is larger than that number. Also, if a sum larger than 1 credit comes up when credits are multiplied, the game cannot be continued.
Coffin Race bonus game
Three or more Bonus symbols on an active payline trigger this game. At the beginning of the round you are asked to select one of the three positions for the coffin on wheels and the racer.
Then the race begins along the race track around the House of Scare. You have to have the racer come to the finish line either first or second to claim your prize. If this does not happen the game closes and you do not get any rewards.
If you win in the first round, you earn a certain amount of credits. The final race begins shortly after.
You earn even more credits for winning in the second stage. But if you lose you still retain your winnings for the first stage. At the end of the game all of the credits are added to your account.
Free spins session
This round features a sequence of 5 to 15 free spins launched automatically. Their number depends on how may Scatters triggered the mode in the first place. When three or more Scatters land for the second time, you get some extra free spins. A bonus game can be launched during the free spins session as well.
House of Scare is a slot with an average level of graphics, a theme with a gloomy atmosphere, a free spins session, a limited risk game at 1 credit and a unique multilevel bonus game with elements of an arcade.