High Society Slot by Microgaming Review
The High Society slot by Microgaming is themed to a wealthy life. The slot comes with five reels, three rows and twenty-five paylines. There are two bonus symbols in the slot — the Wild and the Scatter. The slot allows you to choose between two types of free spins with different bonus rules.
The highest-paying combination is five planes. It wins you 6,000 credits with the maximum bet. You can increase the number of both types of free spins.
How to play High Society
In the free version of High Society on our website you get 2,000 credits in your account before the start. Before you start you need to set the bet and choose the way to launch spins. The buttons on the panel will help you:
- Bet — click it and you will open the settings menu. There are three figures: Coin Size — value of game units (coin); Coins — a bet per line in coins; Lines — number of active lines. Coin value can range from 0.01 to 0.1. The bet per line can be chosen between 1 and 20 inclusively. The number of lines ranges from 1 to 25. In the Bet window you can see the total bet in credits. You can also regulate this figure with the help of "right" and "left" arrows without opening the additional menu. The bet per line in credits, in this case, changes by reducing the number of coins
- The Spin button launches a single spin. During a spin it becomes the Stop button which stops the spin if you click it
- The Auto Play button activates the automatic spin mode. In the pop-up window you can set the duration of the free spins series — 10, 25, 50 or 100 spins or till you want to stop them. After you launch the mode, auto spins can be stopped by clicking Stop
You can control your balance in the Demo Credits window. Prizes that you get during spins are displayed in the Win window.
During the game you need to collect winning combinations of symbols on the screen. Combinations — sets of identical icons which begin from the leftmost reel and land on one of the active paylines. The prizes for combinations are shown in the Paytable, which opens after you click View Pays.
Symbols and payouts
The High Society slot comes with 10 regular and 2 special symbols. Regular icons form winning combinations appearing on one payline on adjacent reels. Special icons — perform additional bonus functions.
The prizes for different combinations are shown in the Paytable. They are displayed in icons considering the coin value and line bet size. For your comfort, let's have a look at the payouts for combinations considering the maximum bet:
- Cherries or a watch — 10, 60 and 300 credits for three, four and five icons in a row
- A ring or a money bag — 20, 80 and 400
- Silver ingots — 50, 100 and 500
- A suitcase with money — 56, 240 and 1,000
- Gold ingots — 60, 300 and 2,000
- A car — 80, 400 and 4,000
- A yacht — 100, 500 and 5,000
- A plane — 120, 800 and 6,000
There are special symbols which land on the reels during the game:
- The High Society symbol performs as the Wild. It appears on the first and the fifth reel during the basic game and can replace missing symbols to complete a combination. This symbol can not replace the Scatter
- A bundle of money in a money clip is the Scatter. This icon forms combinations independently from the position on the screen. The Scatter occupying two, three, four or five positions on the reels awards you 100, 150, 1,000 and 5,000 credits if you play with the maximum bet. The additional function of the Scatter is launching free spins
The High Society slot involves free spins of two types — free spins with Wild reels and free spins with additional multipliers. When you see three, four or five icons with a bundle of money you can choose the bonus game type.
The bet and number of lines in the free spins mode are the same as before the launch. The bet per line is used to calculate prizes considering coin values.
Free spins with Super Wild Reels
Three, four or five Scatters start 10, 15 or 20 free spins respectively. During these spins Wild symbols don't appear on the first and fifth reels. Any of the reels — the second, third and fourth or all of them — become Wilds at once (totally covered with Wild symbols). It increases a chance to form winning combinations.
Scatter lands on the first or fifth reel and starts the option of Wild reels. The symbol appearing on both reels in one time prolongs free spins to 10 spins.
Free spins with Super Multiplier
The free spins series with multipliers consists of 10 spins regardless of the number of Scatters that landed in the basic game (3, 4 or 5). During the spins bundles of money land on the first and the fifth reel. The size of a multiplier depends on the number of Scatters that landed on the screen during one spin. During free spins session you can increase a multiplier five times:
- For the first time, three, four and five bundles of money get you x2, x3 and x5 multipliers respectively
- For the second time, you get x3, x4 and x6
- For the third time, you get x4, x5 and x7
- For the fourth time, x5, x6 and x8
- For the fifth time, you get x6 for three Scatters and x10 for four or five
Two icons of a money bundle on the first and the fifth reel prolongs the spin series for 10 spins. The Wild symbol also participates in this type of bonus round. Logo of the game lands on the second, third and fourth reels.
The High Society slot by Microgaming allows you to win big prizes both during basic spins and bonus spins. Prizes for free spins are more attractive than prizes for regular spins. That's why experienced users prefer the automatic spins mode. It makes the gameplay go faster and helps to concentrate on catching Scatter combinations and activating free spins.