Grab Da Loot Slot by Noble Gaming - Play Free
Grab Da Loot is a pirate-themed slot developed by Noble Gaming that comes with five reels and 20 paylines. At NeonSlots you can play free demo of this online slot. Besides regular pictures, the slot also features the Wild symbol, the Scatter symbol and the Re-spin symbol. Among some lucrative advantages, the slot features the double-up game, and in the real game you can take part in the drawing of one of the three jackpots.
Symbols and Rewards
You can view the value of each picture by clicking Wins on the control panel and opening the additional window. The paytable lists all of the symbols and their appropriate rewards, indicated in credits. As the bet size changes, the values in the paytable will change as well and the reward for your current bet will be displayed. The pirate-themed slot features the following items:
- Low-paying symbols. The simplest combinations of these pictures do not give you any major advantages, they recover only some of the credits that you have spent on the spin. They include letters J, Q, K and A. When played with the maximum bet, these pictures will earn you 200, 600 and 2,000 credits for three, four and five pictures respectively
- High-paying symbols are the pictures that fully recover the cost of one spin and produce the shortest combinations (three in a row). These include:
- A skull and bones - 400, 1,000 and 4,000 when played with the maximum bet
- A compass and a map - 800, 2,000 and 10,000
- A gold coin - 1,000, 4,000 and 20,000 As few as two pictures of a coin will already produce a combo. This combination will earn you 200 credits
- Special symbols are the pictures that perform an extra function or play by special rules:
- The Wild symbols are the pictures that have no value of their own, but can substitute for the missing pictures in winning combos. Grab Da Loot features five types of these symbols. They are pictures of pirates standing tall. Once one of them comes up on the screen, it fully covers the entire reel (three fields vertically). This is the way your chances to land a winning combo will increase even on one single payline
- The Scatter is depicted as a parrot. What makes this symbol special is that it forms combinations without being tied to any of the paylines, which means that to earn you a reward, it is the number of these symbols present on the reels that matters, instead of their positions. Three, four or five parrots will pay 800, 4,000 and 20,000 credits respectively when played with the maximum bet
- The Re-spin symbol is a depicted as a chest with the word "Spin" on it. Once this symbol lands in three different positions on the reels, it will trigger a series of free spins that will keep running until the first winning combo comes up
Every time you land at least one winning combo, your newly-won amount of credits can be played in the double-up game. The Gamble button will come up in the left corner of the screen and by clicking on it you will open a window with a mini game. Your entire reward for the most recent spin will be used for placing your bet in the double-up game. This is what you can do:
- Have your winnings doubled by correctly guessing the colour of the card lying face down
- Have your winnings quadrupled by guessing the suit correctly
By providing a wrong answer you will forfeit the amount that you have placed on the round. If you have answered correctly several times in a row and would like to no longer take a double-up, go ahead and click on the map. The credits that you have earned will be added to your account, the mini game will close and you will go back to the regular spins.
How to Play Grab Da Loot Slot for Free
The trial version of Grab Da Loot online slot lets you use coins as the in-game currency and play for free. Once you load the game, you will initially be given 9999.99 coins that will automatically be converted into credits with the rate of 0.01:1, meaning that each credit will contain 0.01 coins. As a result of the conversion, you will have 999,999 credits in your balance at the beginning of the game.
Your objective is to land the winning combos and earn the rewards in such a way so that the amount of credits in your account would gradually increase. Combinations are formed by identical pictures lining up on neighbouring reels on one of the twenty paylines available. The combinations are counted strictly from left to right starting with the first reel. The exception is the combos with the Scatter, which play without being tied to any of the reels or the paylines. Prior to launching the reels, set the required values and get more familiarised with the control panel:
- The column to the left of the game screen is the Lines section that displays the fixed number of paylines, which is 20
- The column to the right - Bet/Lines - is subdivided into segments. Each segment corresponds to a specific bet size. Pick a value from the range of 1 to 20 credits per line
- The Bet window on the control panel displays the size of your total bet (the cost of one spin)
- The Cash/Credits window displays the funds available to you in your account
- The Max Bet button will set the bet to its maximum and launch one single spin
- The Start button launches one spin. By clicking this button again you will stop the reels prematurely
- Auto Start - is a button that launches the autospins (continuous uninterrupted spins). You can exit this mode by clicking on this button again
- Wins - opens the window with the paytable
An additional game menu has been provided for your convenience. You can open this menu by clicking on the button with three lines in the lower left corner of the screen. This is what you can do in this pop-up window:
- Enable/disable the sound effects
- Set the speed for the reel spin by selecting the Fast, Medium or Slow options
- Study the size of the jackpots (played only in the real game)
- Learn to run the slot by using the hotkeys on your keyboard
The control panel also features the button for selecting the denomination (converting coins into credits). There is only one option available in the trial version of the slot, which has already been set by default. There are more opportunities available in the real game.
Grab Da Loot by Noble Gaming is a slot with extra opportunities. The game may become more lucrative due to free re-spins until a reward is earned. You also gain an extra advantage by playing the double-up game. When playing a game for real money, you can take part in the jackpot draw, which implies three stages - Mini, Maxi and Grand. Each consecutive stage will offer a larger reward, which you can view in the Jackpots tab in the game menu.