Gold In Bars Slot by Games OS - Play Free
Gold In Bars — a slot machine by Games OS with three reels and one payline. The slot is around the classic theme of fruits and jewellery. It features only the normal game. Bonus rounds, free spins and a risk game are not available here. The range of bets of the free version provided on our website ranges from 1 to 5 coins. The Gold In Bars one-armed bandit has a high variance which means that combinations appear along lines infrequently but pay pretty well.
Slot gameplay rules
Managing the slot is simple enough. Under the reels, you can see only three buttons:
- Spin — activates the reels
- Bet Max — activates one spin with a maximum bet of 5 coins
- Bet One — sets a bet per spin and per line from 1 to 5 coins. You should start the gaming session immediately after setting this option
To the right of the reels, the following windows are seen:
- Coin Value — shows the cost of one coin
- Bet — displays the bet on a spin
- Win — shows the number of prizes won
Information about the number of coins in the account is displayed in the Balance window which is on the top right of the slot.
On the bottom left of the slot, you can find a button in the form of a speaker. With it, you can turn off the sound. Nearby there is a button with four arrows that maximises the screen.
The pay table of the slot is directly above the reels. It details the winnings for each combination. All possible bets are indicated there.
Gold In Bars slot machine symbols
The reels of the online slot spin only regular symbols that create winning combinations of three pictures. In some cases, it's enough to land one or two icons along the line to get a win.
So, the symbols of the slot are:
- Cherry produces 4, 8, 12, 16 or 20 coins if the bet per spin is 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 coins. Only one cherry on the line is enough
- Star generates 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 coins depending on the current bet. To receive a win, you need two of these symbols to appear along the line
- Two precious stones give 20, 40, 60, 80 or 100 coins
- Two lemons — 30, 60, 90, 120 or 150
- Three watermelons — 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500
- Three bells — 120, 240, 360, 480 or 600
- Any three Bar plates — 120, 300, 450, 600 or 750
- Single Bar plate in all boxes of the line produces 500, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 or 2,500 coins
- Double Bar — 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000
The top-paying symbol of the slot is the triple Bar plate. If three of these icons appear along the payline, you will receive 2,500, 5,000, 7,500 or 10,000 coins depending on the bet. If you place the maximum bet, you'll get a chance to win a progressive jackpot in the real game.
The slot produces combinations rarely but wins for them are large. This is due to the high variance.
Bonus symbols with special features are not available on the slot.
So, Gold In Bars will appeal to fans of classic slots. In addition, a minimum of buttons and the lack of bonus options allow you to quickly understand the specifics of playing one-armed bandits.