Gold Dust Online Slot by EGT Review
Play free demo of the Gold Dust slot that features 5 reels with 3 fields in each one and 20 paylines. This slot by EGT is gold-themed and has the Wild, Scatter and bonus symbols. You can earn free spins and a bonus game, and each winning combination can increase your win in a double-up game. The full version of the slot offers a four-level jackpot.
Free Spins in the Gold Dust Slot
You can earn free spins in the Gold Dust online slot. The number of free spins depends on the number of the Scatter symbols appearing on the game screen. You also choose one of the steam locomotives on the reels to earn the following:
- If three Scatters appear on the screen, you will get from 5 to 15 free spins
- Four steam locomotives - from 8 to 18 free spins
- Five steam locomotives - from 10 to 20 free spins
The winnings earned during the free spins are multiplied by 2 to 50 times. This multiplier is increased with every new free spin. Free spins are re-triggered if three or more Scatters appear on the reels again. The initial number of spins is added. The maximum number of free spins is 50.
The picture of a gold nugget is added to the symbols in free spins. It pays the same amount of winnings as the pick axe: 400, 1,000 and 20,000 coins for 3, 4 and 5 symbols respectively. The payout for the Wild symbol also changes: 400, 2,000, 10,000 and 20,000 coins for 2, 3, 4 and 5 icons.
Bonus Game in the Gold Dust Online Slot
If three pictures of the dynamite appear on the paylines, the Dynamite Feature is activated. These symbols land only on reels one, two and three. The bonus feature has four levels. Twelve dynamites appear on the screen. Your task is to click on them to collect the prizes. You can also reveal the multiplier sign which corresponds to the level:
- Level 1 - x2
- Level 2 - x2-x3
- Level 3 - up to x4
- Level 4 - up to x10
In this case all the winnings earned during the level are multiplied by this multiplier. When at any level you reveal 2 bronze, 3 silver or 4 gold nuggets, you earn a reward and go to the next level. At level 4 if you reveal the same amount of nuggets, the bonus round ends. The win is transferred to your account, and you return to the main game. If you reveal two Stop signs, the bonus round ends. The win is transferred to your account, and the reels appear again on the screen.
Gold Dust Jackpot
You can hit a jackpot in the Gold Dust slot. This option is available only in the full version of the slot The Jackpot Cards bonus is activated randomly. Twelve cards appear on the screen, and you need to reveal them until you find three cards of the same suit. Depending on the suit, the corresponding jackpot is paid. The jackpot levels follow the next order:
- Level 1 - clubs
- Level 2 - diamonds
- Level 3 - hearts
- Level 4 - spades
The higher the level, the bigger the payout for the jackpot. The amount of the win depends on the amount of credits left on the corresponding counter during the bonus round. These counters are found above the reels.
Game Symbols and Payouts
Combinations in the Gold Dust slot themed to treasures are counted from left to right starting with the first reel. A combination should contain at least three symbols. The combinations with the Wild symbol are counted starting with as few as two icons. The Scatter symbol pays regardless of the arrangement in the game window.
Payouts for symbols
The amount of your winnings depends on the value of your bet. Below you can see a list of payouts for combinations with the maximum bet:
- A truck of gold and the word Wild pays 400, 2,000, 20,000 and 100,000 coins for 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols respectively
- A gold miner wearing a brown hat - 1,000, 10,000 and 20,000 coins for 3, 4 and 5 icons
- A girl wearing a hat - 500, 4,000 and 20,000
- A pan with gold - 400, 2,000 and 20,000
- A lantern - 400, 2,000 and 20,000
- A pick axe - 400, 1,000 and 20,000
- Ace or King - 200, 400 and 4,000
- Queen or Jack - 100, 400 and 2,000
Besides these icons special symbols also land on the reels.
The Wild symbol is the picture of the truck with gold and the word Wild. It pays the biggest rewards and also replaces all the other symbols except for the bonus and Scatter ones. So, the Wild symbol completes combinations by turning them into winning.
The Scatter symbol is the picture of a steam locomotive with the word Scatter. If three or more of these symbols appear on the game screen, the slot pays from 5 to 20 free spins with multipliers. The bonus symbol is the picture of dynamite. If three of these symbols land on the payline on reels 1, 2 or 3, the bonus game is activated.
The double-up game will let you multiply winnings 2 or more times. When this combination lands on the reels, the Gamble button appears below the Win window. Once you click on it, a face-down card will pop up. You have to guess its colour.
To do this, click Red or Black. If you guess right, your win is doubled, and the double-up game continues. If your guess is wrong, the round is over, the win is lost, and the window with the reels opens.
How to Play for Free the Gold Dust Slot
You can find four counters showing the progressive jackpots at the top of the game screen. Each jackpot corresponds to its suit. At the bottom of the screen you can find the control buttons and information windows:
- Balance - displays your balance
- The button with a speaker - turns the sound on and off
- The green button with four arrows - shows the game in full screen and returns to the original size
- The button with the letter i - opens the pay table that shows the payouts for all combinations and features of bonuses
- The orange button with a Play icon and two arrows in a circle - activate the auto spin mode
- The blue button with the word 1 Credit - the denomination (the coin value). It is only available in the full version and is 1 credit by default
- Five buttons with numbers - start buttons. They also stop the spin and allow you to collect the reward in the double-up game
- The Last Win window – displays your win for the latest spin
- Gamble - this button appears in the Last Win window when any winning combo lands. By using it you can trigger the double-up game
On both sides you can see columns with digits 1, 5, 10, 15 and 20. If you click on any digit, the corresponding number of paylines are activated. The maximum number of paylines is 20.
Setting the bet and starting the reels
The number of selected lines affects the bet in the Gold Dust slot by EGT. Depending on them the values on the buttons change. The values range from 1 to 20 credits with the minimum number of active lines. With the maximum number of lines this value ranges from 20 to 400 credits.
After selecting the number of lines, click one of the buttons with the bet. At the top you will see Bet, at the bottom - Start. This means that the same buttons start the spin of the reels. When the spin is started, the words found on the buttons at the bottom change to Stop All. If you click one of these buttons, the reels will stop.
The Gold Dust online slot offers interesting gameplay with free spins, an interactive bonus game and a progressive jackpot. You can earn quite large rewards.