Goblin’s Cave Online Slot
The theme of the Goblin’s Cave slot by Playtech is related to fairytales. The slot features only three paylines. Yet at the same time the developers have provided it with decent functionality.
The slot features two service symbols. You will also have a chance to join the bonus mini game. The option of holding the reels will increase your chances to land successful combos.
How to set up Goblin’s Cave
The slot's control panel is characterised by its maximum degree of conciseness. The only value that deserves your attention is the size of your bet per line. You will be asked to do the following:
- Use the Bet One button to set up your value step by step. Your bet size may vary in the range between 1 and 5 coins
- Click Bet Max to go to the maximum bet instantly. The slot will automatically assign the value of one payline at 5 coins. Please note! By clicking on this button you will launch a spin with the highest values
You can set the denomination for your coins in credits in the special section in the lower left corner of the screen. By using the +/- buttons you will increase/decrease your values accordingly. The window will display the current value.
The screen features several info blocks that you will find to the right of the reels:
- Bet — the size of your total bet
- Line Bet — your bet per line
- Paid — your winnings
Your current balance will be displayed in the lower left corner of the Balance window. Hit the Spin button to launch the reels with your preset values.
Symbols and multipliers featured in Goblin’s Cave
Click Paytable to view the paytable. The rules state that the slot is capable of producing 17 different kinds of combinations.
3 regular pictures landing on one payline will earn you a payout. Your reward will be calculated by multiplying the size of your line bet by the appropriate multiplier:
- Red, purple and green crowns. A combo of three identical pictures will multiply your bet per line 125, 100 and 75 times respectively
- Any three crowns — 20
- Red, blue or green tea/coffee pots — 50, 35 and 20
- Tea/coffee pots of any colour — 5
- Red, blue or green rings — 15, 10 and 5
- Any three rings — 2
- Gold coins — 1
Besides regular pictures, the slot also features 2 service symbols:
- A ruby jewel is the Wild symbol. This symbol may substitute for all pictures and produce combos of its own. If latter is the case, you will not need to land three Wilds to qualify for a payout. A combo of 1, 2 or 3 pictures will multiply your line bet 2, 5 or 150 times respectively
- A lantern is the Bonus symbol. A combo of three of these symbols landing on an active payline will trigger the Pick&win mini game.
The Hold option
The option of holding the reels is conducive to landing successful combos more frequently. You will see the Hold button under each of the reels. Any spin will consist of 2 stages.
By clicking on the Spin button you will launch the reels in the lower row. You will have to check the pictures that have landed and evaluate the probability of any successful combos that may be formed. By clicking on the Hold button you can hold the desired pictures if you wish. This is when the pictures will be duplicated and fill all of the fields vertically.
Next the second spin will be launched. You will not be required to place any bets for the re-spin. Only the reels that were not held with the Hold button will make a spin.
Once a combo is landed after the main spin, the slot will automatically perform all actions necessary. The rewards for all paylines will be added up and credited to your account.
The bonus round
A combo of three lanterns will trigger a bonus game. An additional window will pop up on the screen. 11 treasure chests will come up right in front of you.
Your objective is to pick one of the chests. Each chest will earn you a reward in credits. Once you reveal a picture, you will know how much it will pay.
Experienced connoisseurs have spoken highly of the Goblin’s Cave slot. Having both conciseness and functionality ensures the simplicity and excitement of the gameplay.