Genius of Leonardo Slot by EGT
Genius of Leonardo is a slot by EGT, based on the stories about Leonardo da Vinci. The 30-line slot comes with pictures that have advanced features. Your winnings for the latest spin in the risk game can be increased.
The bonus feature is a round of free spins. The full version of the slot invites you to hit one of the four types of jackpot.
How to control the Genius of Leonardo slot
The controls of this slot are very simple. According to the rules, all the paylines of the slot are always activated.
Five buttons with digits on them are found below the reels. Each digit corresponds to the value of the total bet. The maximum cost of a spin is 600 coins. By clicking any of the buttons you can set the required value of the total bet and start a spin of the reels at the same time.
You can adjust the coin value in credits in the full version of the slot. In demo models the coin value is 1 credit by default.
Besides these buttons the control panel has:
- Information sections. The Balance and Win windows display your balance and latest win, respectively
- User settings. Small buttons found at the bottom and in the left of the slot switch off the sound, show the game in full screen and activate the auto spins mode
To view the symbols of the slot and the game rules, open the pay table. To do this, click the i button.
Symbols and multipliers of Genius of Leonardo
To earn a win in the Genius of Leonardo slot you should collect a combination of 3 to 5 identical symbols on an active line. To calculate the amount of the win, multiply the line bet by the multiplier for a combination.
However, the pay table shows the amount of winnings in coins. The current parameters are taken into account.
The slot features two special symbols:
- The Wild symbol is the picture of the Vitruvian Man. It can appear on any reel and form combinations of its own. A combination of 3, 4 and 5 of these symbols pays 100, 500 and 1,000 coins. This symbol can also replace other regular icons. When replacing the icons in a combination, it expands over the whole reel
- The Scatter symbol is the portrait of the Mona Lisa. These symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4. If three of these icons land simultaneously, a round of free spins is activated
Other symbols create combinations according to the standard rules.
- An armoured car (also known as a tank). A combination of 3, 4 and 5 of these icons earns 50, 250 and 800 coins
- A flying machine or a water-wheeled boat — 30, 150 and 600
- A self propelled cart or an anemometer — 20, 100 and 400
- A and K — 10, 40 and 200
- Q, J and 10 — 5, 20 and 100
All the winnings listed will be paid with the bet of 30 credits. You can collect your winnings or take part in the risk game.
To go to the risk game after landing any winning combo, click Gamble.
An additional window with a face-down card opens on the screen. Your task is to guess the colour of this card.
If you guess right, your win is doubled, if your guess is wrong, the win is lost. You can go through five stages of the risk game.
You can stop the risk game at any time. To return to the main game click any of the Bet buttons. Your coins won will be credited to your balance.
However, the bonus round is quite unusual. It combines the features of the bonus round and a round of free spins. Appearing of three Scatter symbols on adjacent reels triggers the bonus round.
Instead of the game screen you will see 18 pictures — mini-portraits of Mona Lisa. You are asked to choose them at random. If you reveal the pictures right, you will get a reward in coins.
At the top you can see a special indicator with seven boxes. They are filled every time you reveal the pictures.
You continue revealing the pictures until the phrase Start Free Spins appears. The number of free spins depends on the number of boxes filled in the indicator. On the whole, you can get from 5 to 50 free spins.
During the bonus game, the special symbols are still activated. You can earn extra free spins.
Jackpot of Genius of Leonardo
The full version of Genius of Leonardo features standard progressive jackpots by EGT. The slot has four types of jackpots. They are named after card suits and are played respectively.
To hit a jackpot you need to get into a special round. it is activated randomly and can appear in any spin.
Twelve face-down cards appear on the screen. You should reveal the cards until you collect three cards of the same suit. They determine the type of jackpot that you get.